News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

No idea....id like to think like NBA 2K12 or something like that

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

I was also thinking maybe we can do a predictions league for the FBL....could add something more to do OOC wise and give it more of a real life "betting" aspect, and I also see how it would be kinda unnecessary but just tossing it out here. Could give teams a real underdog approach and stuff.

We could just do it here in the OOC thread, if anyones down I'd be up to set it all up.

Black Death

It mostly pc ... but he has a mix of a few ... that what he said
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Predictions league sounds cool. I want to do a fantasy league like on Yahoo for this.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

I think a predictions league is good for where the game is right now (like you suggested on the last page).....if we go 3-4 more season a fantasy league would work...but its a little TOO much for where the game is right now.

Jennifer

A... fantasy league for a fantasy league? O_o

I know they're functionally different, but I'd rather just play the game.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

It was just an idea. Thats all.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

"Boise Basketball" Arkia?

I call gimmick infringement!

GM Franchise

Now you know why I went the bad boy villain route. Nobody wants that gimmick or those types of players, lol.

Cory

Ok so can I get a quick headcount if ppl would like to do a predictions league in the OOC? If I can get like 6 nods I'll start it this week before Ian returns.

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

Cory

Justin

Cory

Ill just do it, im sure ppl like BD and Jenn would be in.