News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Dorling

Haha, GM Jenn is a fully paid up passenger on the Vraba hate train!

Didn't he score more points this week than he did all last season...? :)

Justin

Quote from: Dorling on June 07, 2012, 10:00:37 AM
Haha, GM Jenn is a fully paid up passenger on the Vraba hate train!

Didn't he score more points this week than he did all last season...? :)

Zing.

Hondo

She invoked the Sheik, Dorling.

Unfortunately, your argument is invalid.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

It's the "thoroughly professional" aspect I take exception to.

A thoroughly professional player doesn't come to a league purely to score chicks, nor does he allow a lack of scoring chicks to affect his basketball, nor throw his toys out of the pram because the team won't pay for him to get a dating service.

Bearing in mind I offered him team budget at the start of the season to help him settle in and he rejected that.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Three suspensions? Yeah, no bench for me this week.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Quote from: Jennifer on June 07, 2012, 11:07:21 AM
It's the "thoroughly professional" aspect I take exception to.

A thoroughly professional player doesn't come to a league purely to score chicks, nor does he allow a lack of scoring chicks to affect his basketball, nor throw his toys out of the pram because the team won't pay for him to get a dating service.

Bearing in mind I offered him team budget at the start of the season to help him settle in and he rejected that.

That’s clearly true but I can’t diss my players to the press. Plus, there is the point that he has been 100% professional for me, averaged 27 points last week and………scored the game winning shot against the Wolves :)

GM Franchise

I'm the opposite. If they are creating drama I call them out on it like Les Grossman from Tropic Thunder.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Ahaha Les Grossman. What a reference

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Dorling

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on June 07, 2012, 12:03:58 PM
I'm the opposite. If they are creating drama I call them out on it like Les Grossman from Tropic Thunder.

Haha, awesome!

Nobody has caused any drama yet, so I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

GM Franchise

That's the only character that resembles my GM style lol.

Justin

Top 10 Scorers Per Game
Scott Fletcher - 32
Eddie Lights - 29
Larry Stevens - 25.3
Maverick Peters - 25.2
Kamil Bennett - 24.5
Mason Griffin - 23
Xavier Mogo - 23
JJ Rogers - 21.7
Dave Johnson - 21.3
Rattle Lee - 21.2

Top 10 Rebounders Per Game
Kamil Bennett - 16.5
Truck Lynch - 14
Dom Robinson - 12.8
Fan Mu - 11.8
Clint Danberry - 11.2
Rattle Lee - 10.5
Dave Johnson - 10.3
GoGo Frazier - 10.3
Country Sampson - 10
Redford Shack - 9.2

Top 10 Assists Leaders Per Game
JJ Rogers - 12.8
Maurice Mays - 12.3
Chui Mai - 11.3
Bamba Smalls - 10.7
Ricky Hallmark - 9.7
Chico Velez - 9.3
Sparky Weasel - 7.8
Sunshine Stream - 7
Nick Gravin - 6.8
Jimmy Street - 6.7

Top 10 Shot Blockers Per Game
Fan Mu - 6
Ronko - 3.33
Willie Davis - 3
Rattle Lee - 2.83
OJ McLoo - 2.83
Clint Danberry - 2.5
Nyako Umjumbo - 2.5
GoGo Frazier - 2.5
Country Sampson - 2.33
Kamil Bennett - 1.83

Top 10 Steals Leaders Per Game
Sparky Weasel - 4
OJ McLoo - 3.5
Bamba Smalls - 3.5
Willie Davies - 3
Chico Velez - 2.83
Eddie Lights - 2.83
Ricky Hallmark - 2.67
Chui Mai - 2.5
JJ Rogers - 2.33
Maurice Mays - 2.33

GM Franchise

Sunshine Stream is my only guy on there lol.

Dorling

I love that Ronko is second on blocks and he doesn't start any games.

Justin

As of Week 3:

MVP: Kamil Bennett
DPoY: Fan Mu
Sixth Man: Cappy Fields
RoY: Mason Griffin
All FBL: JJ Rogers, Eddie Lights, Scott Fletcher, Kamil Bennett, Redford Shack