News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Shacks' going nowhere!!! I have a speech planned for him in the offseason.  :sparta:

GM Franchise

Good call. If you keep him and Fletcher all you really need to do is get the pieces around them to create a championship caliber team.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: JustinP on June 12, 2012, 03:49:42 PM
Shacks' going nowhere!!! I have a speech planned for him in the offseason.  :sparta:

Really? You sure bout that.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Justin

Do you have something for me?

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Where has all the activity gone?

Dorling

7 of 10 teams are locked in...that's where.

Justin

True, but it seems to be a lot quieter and slower than usual.

GM Franchise

The other three teams need to lock in so we can do this otherwise I'm sending my suspended players to their house and make them lock in.  8)

Justin

Awards Predictions as of Week 3

MVP:
DPoY:
Sixth Man:
RoY:
All FBL:

Playoff Teams:

Dorling

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on June 12, 2012, 05:00:20 PM
The other three teams need to lock in so we can do this otherwise I'm sending my suspended players to their house and make them lock in.  8)

I'm ready to lock in and so is Jen, it's a lack of Ian preventing me!

It's only been one day without any progress though, I don't think there's anything to fuss about!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on June 12, 2012, 05:07:04 PM
I'm ready to lock in and so is Jen, it's a lack of Ian preventing me!

It's only been one day without any progress though, I don't think there's anything to fuss about!

I was being sarcastic.  :P

Arkia Fisk

I'm flirting with my 'boyfriend' at the moment...lol.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

GM Franchise

Awards Predictions as of Week 3

MVP: Kamil Bennett, Texas
DPoY: Fan Mu, Boise and O.J. McLoo, Texas (too close to call but leaning McLoo due to Mu's "movie career" distractions)
Sixth Man: Sunshine Stream, Seattle (yeah, I'm biased but I legit think he will win the award, Hippie Ginobili baby!  8) )
RoY: Mason Griffin, Boise
All FBL: Scott Fletcher, Eddie Lights, Kamil Bennett, JJ Rogers, Maverick Peters

Playoff Teams:
Texas, Boston, Kentucky, Las Vegas

Cory

Quote from: JustinP on June 12, 2012, 04:54:38 PM
Where has all the activity gone?

Notice this too....but its going to have a slow week or two.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE