News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I think the reason I'm so pumped up for this is the NBA Finals starting tonight.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

"Yo maybe we should go out on a date?"

ALERT! ALERT! Scandal is happening, scandal is happening. Where is FMZ at? I need to give them a call!  :D
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on June 13, 2012, 01:05:32 PM
"Yo maybe we should go out on a date?"

ALERT! ALERT! Scandal is happening, scandal is happening. Where is FMZ at? I need to give them a call!  :D

GOD...no one likes a tattletale ;)

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

GM Franchise

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on June 13, 2012, 01:09:58 PM
GOD...no one likes a tattletale ;)

Nobody likes a scandal either especially in Boise. That's Mormon country.  :)

Arkia Fisk

Hahahaha....Mormon's don't know how to have fun either!

GM Franchise

I'm calling it right now. Boise is going to be the new Seattle.  8)

Jennifer

What is this I don't even

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

I think I need to trade James Cross and Tony Luco to Boise. They'd fit right in.  :D

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Jennifer on June 13, 2012, 02:18:53 PM
What is this I don't even

A girl is just having her fun.... :P

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on June 13, 2012, 02:29:46 PM
I think I need to trade James Cross and Tony Luco to Boise. They'd fit right in.  :D

They seem kinda too 'touchy' if you catch my drift. No Ike n Tina moments...Not having that.

GM Franchise

You seem to like touchy though...

Arkia Fisk

Arkia Fisk

God, I feel like such a whore now...LOL. But I'm having a lot of fun with it.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on June 13, 2012, 03:08:05 PM
;)

....not beat me touchy.

They only beat up strip club bouncers and other players. You'll have nothing to worry about.  :)

GM Franchise

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on June 13, 2012, 03:09:11 PM
God, I feel like such a whore now...LOL. But I'm having a lot of fun with it.

That's what she said.

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on June 13, 2012, 03:09:26 PM
They only beat up strip club bouncers and other players. You'll have nothing to worry about.  :)

Okay well they gotta be cute too...Cross has crazy written all over his face and Luco....well, at least his jersey number fits the ideal. LOL

O.M.G...I'm a freak. I'm am NOT this person in real life I swear!!

...kinda.