News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkia Fisk

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on June 13, 2012, 03:15:22 PM
Okay well they gotta be cute too...Cross has crazy written all over his face and Luco....well, at least his jersey number fits the ideal. LOL

O.M.G...I'm a freak. I'm am NOT this person in real life I swear!!

...kinda.

See? You need #69 to fit the team dynamic.  :P

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on June 13, 2012, 03:17:04 PM
Sure, Alex K Jr! LOL

I'm not that bad. lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on June 13, 2012, 03:19:02 PM
You're a whore!

Ouch T-Bone! lol. I may be a whore but I DO have feelings...hahahaha

GM Franchise

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on June 13, 2012, 03:29:50 PM
Ouch T-Bone! lol. I may be a whore but I DO have feelings...hahahaha

Don't tell your "boyfriend" that. Guys don't like women with feelings.  :P
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Arkia Fisk

Yup...knew this probably wasn't going to end well BUT...

that's what the off season is for lol.

Justin

Stop flirting and lock in!!

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on June 13, 2012, 05:29:07 PM
Stop flirting and lock in!!

+1 THANK GOD someone beat me to it. lol

Justin

See, he doesn't even want to talk anymore.

GM Franchise

She made him run for the hills. lol

Arkia Fisk

....that was fun! I'm gonna pay for it excruciatingly now but ahhhh all in a day.

Oh and yall can put a lid on it! :P

GM Franchise

We'll put a lid on it after the TMZ scandal breaks about what happened.  :D

Arkia Fisk

Hey more reason to ship him to the Waves right? You can repair him right Justin? :)

GM Franchise

I think Justin is keeping Shack.