News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

i like mason ... send him to hollywood
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Hollywood would be a good fit for him.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Well the offers will be open for consideration...depending on how much damage I just did. Which will probably be plenty! James I see why you did it man, this is addicting. I wanna see what more trouble I can get into OR if I can even think of a cunning way to get out of it. I'm honestly not that crafty of a thinker tho :(

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

GM Franchise

Just don't turn you team into a bunch of gangbangers like I did, lol.  :P
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Grand total of this; wow, it seems I have good reason to be glad I didn't draft Griffin after all.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

He needs a guy GM to keep his mind on the game and not on the ladies.

Arkia Fisk

Yea right, boobs n butt motivate guys more than anything else in the world. Y'all buy crap just becuz the advertisement says it gets ya girls.

"Men buy nice cars not becuz they like nice cars...Women like nice cars. If we could have y'all in a cardboard box with no effort we wouldn't care either way." - Dave Chappelle

GM Franchise

He seemed really motivated when he was creeped out and escaped from your office...

Arkia Fisk

Put it on too strong...Men like to take the lead, forgot to feed the ego. Lesson learned. :P

And sure I probably can't turn them into a group of wild gangbangers BUT maybe...just maybe. I could turn them into my own private Chippendale's lol.

GM Franchise

LOL don't go the gangbanger route. TRUST ME. That was a bad idea.  :D

Dorling

This game has taken a decidedly seedy turn...

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on June 14, 2012, 04:22:10 AM

No, it was already seedy. You forgot about the time James Cross gave me prostitutes' business cards...

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Dorling on June 14, 2012, 04:22:10 AM

And it just might go further...lol. But seriously it's all in good fun.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on June 14, 2012, 05:17:37 AM
And it just might go further...lol. But seriously it's all in good fun.

Maybe I should have James Cross give him some of those business cards he got from those nice ladies walking the street...

Justin

There are some fine women walking the streets of Puerto Rico.