News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on June 17, 2012, 02:28:48 PM
The players we vote as All FBL, 6th man of the year, RotY, Coach's choice for last player.

I wouldn't necessarily go with this.  First, for the Olympics, you would need 10 players so you have more to choose from.  However say if he uses our roster style and goes with 8 there will be players that didn't make the All FBL team, but are better than the 6th man or RoY.  For example, last season Mays (I think) won the MVP, but didn't make the All FBL team.  I would say Top 8 players voted by the GMs.

GM Franchise

"Me no smart."

LOL Why can't I stop laughing? Country is great.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

I'm still trying to figure out how he got into Georgetown. Unless some sort of scandal is on the horizon.

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on June 19, 2012, 03:32:29 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how he got into Georgetown. Unless some sort of scandal is on the horizon.

Scandal at Georgetown? Preposterous.  :D

Georgetown Basketball Team Brawls in China
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

He didn't take the tests.......oh man.

Black Death

:o

well nothing she can do about that ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Dear lord. Maybe he or someone at the college paid someone to take them for him.

Justin

Sounds like another Derrick Rose controversy.

Jennifer

Ohh Country *ruffles*.

So long as he keeps filling his role, I really don't mind if he's as thick as a brick. He consistently gets 8-12 points and boards a game, which is perfectly fine for the time being. It'd be neat if I could get somebody better than him and have him coming off the bench, but that doesn't look all that probable given my available bankroll.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Maybe he got in on scholarships. You can go to college and be stupid as long as you play sports. He probably rode a C- the whole way through but whatever.

Arkia Fisk

If this mfer says Mu-vie ONE MORE TIME!! Lol
"Mu-tree!"
Very funny Ian! Lol

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Dorling

Week 5 Pick Ems

Puerto Rico v/s Boston
Virginia v/s Seattle
Boise v/s Texas
Wyoming v/s Hollywood
Las Vegas v/s Kentucky

Boise v/s Las Vegas
Texas v/s Puerto Rico
Seattle v/s Kentucky
Hollywood v/s Virginia
Boston v/s Wyoming

Hondo

Puerto Rico v/s Boston
Virginia v/s Seattle
Boise v/s Texas
Wyoming v/s Hollywood
Las Vegas v/s Kentucky

Boise v/s Las Vegas
Texas v/s Puerto Rico
Seattle v/s Kentucky
Hollywood v/s Virginia
Boston v/s Wyoming

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

This is another week of ridiculous talk... I still need to ask Hawk about a couple things.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Puerto Rico v/s Boston
Virginia v/s Seattle
Boise v/s Texas
Wyoming v/s Hollywood
Las Vegas v/s Kentucky

Boise v/s Las Vegas
Texas v/s Puerto Rico
Seattle v/s Kentucky
Hollywood v/s Virginia
Boston v/s Wyoming