News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Thanks.  My abbreviation lingo sucks.  It's funny cause I have to ask my little cousin what stuff means when someone texts me abbreviations.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

It's very little to do with you. xD

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

i know how you feel

ok , two new teams in the works ... Albany Express was suggest  ike that alot

think another team should be in the south region  Florida  or Georgia

Daytona Racers

Georgia Peaches ... ok that a stretch

Justin

Tampa Bay ....something.

Black Death

GM Franchise

San Francisco Seagulls and the Long Island Sound
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

New York needs a team.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

that why we suggested Albany... it in the New York State  ... New york , but not New York

I think it works

GM Franchise

Thats true. Maybe Buffalo or Maine too.

Black Death

Maine Lobsters

Albany Express ...really like this one
Buffalo  Wings ... lol 
Buffalo Polar Bears

Daytona Racers...Really like this one
Tampa Bay Sharks
Orlando Storms

Columbus Tigers   
Mississippi Deltas

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

MONTANA AND PITTSBURGH THE DESTINATIONS FOR THE TEAMS.

I need the skilled hand of a Blade aka Pete to make the

Montana Bears and Pittsburgh Imperials
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Nevermind, lol. Like the choices.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Its also quite difficult to find logos to fit these teams as well guys. Some terrific ideas, but they have to be in the same sort of image as what we have currently. Bears and Imperials.

Chris Shields and Jag have signed up so can claim a team. I will add two more on top of this if we can get two more guys as well giving us four expansion teams next season!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'