News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Its kind of a roman soldier feel to it. So I am pretty happy to go Blades as that also links in with the steel or Pittsburgh
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

FEW CHANGES AND INFO:

Seeing as we are adding 4 expansion teams the same rules about 6 protections will go into place this season. You automatically protect anyone you have agreed to trade so deals of guys been traded already will take away from your six.

There will be an expansion draft on the basis of that for the four teams in it as well as players availble via free agency for all teams post the Season 8 draft.

Season 8 will also see you have to agree contracts with your coaches and their assistants as well. Each team will now have an assistant coach.

At the moment you have 10 million of your PR budget allocated towards all things PR. This will be increased to 13 million in Season 8. In that 13 million you will need to secure a Coach and Assistant Coach.

Given the fact we will have 14 teams next season I am considering dividing the league into two conferences. Each conference will then have 4 teams make the playoffs.

Round 1 will be a one off game between seeds 1-4 and 2-3
Semi finals will be best of three
Finals best of three

Pretty stoked at how well this game has taken off. So some definite changes for Season 8 and some considered ones as well.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

Sweet ...like the changes .  when can we go searching for the assisant coaches. Soon as Season 7 ends

Here is a projected division break down

East Coast
Virginia
Kentucky
P Rico
Texas
Boston
Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay

West Coast

Hollywood
Las Vegas
Seattle
Boise
Wyoming
Montana
Roswell
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

FXBlade

Arkia Fisk

Damn, bye Gunnar and Greg lol. It was fun. Feeling good about starting fresh though but this free agency pool will hopefully be a little more deeper this time. *prays for financial struggles for all of you* Lmao.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Black Death

God damn Blade

great work
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

FXBlade

Quote from: Black Death on June 27, 2012, 09:20:53 AM
God damn Blade

great work

Cheers!

I am just chopping up images though and adding bits where needed

Arkia Fisk

Blade...teach me how to do that there cool thingamabooper you just did!!

Lol

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Jennifer

Two conferences definitely makes sense to me. Stops the seasons being mammothly long.

Will be interesting to see how the expansion turns out. Twenty players going in is only five each for the new teams, (seven with the draft)

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Roswell Aliens? As a huge science fiction fan that is my new favorite team.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Like the conference idea a lot. Great job on this, Ian.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Can't wait for the additions

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

FXBlade

Justin

Great work Pete. 

I'm glad to see that this game has taken off so well.  I remember when Ian first made a post about it to see if there would be any interest.  This game is fun and exciting and we are not up to 14 teams!!  The conference idea is ideal and I like the 8 team playoff format.  Great work Ian!

jagilki

Quote from: Blade on June 27, 2012, 09:21:48 AM
Cheers!

I am just chopping up images though and adding bits where needed

You know Blade, talking in the Shoutbox about past feds and such with others, got me remembering NEWA when you were first learning graphics stuff.