News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Wyoming vs Montana should be a rivalry.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

I was really hoping for the San Quentin Showerpals...

GM Franchise

Lol thats the old Toppers.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Oh man, does that mean we're going to get player profiles for the draft soon?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Chris Shields

Quote from: Jennifer on June 27, 2012, 02:23:45 PM
Oh man, does that mean we're going to get player profiles for the draft soon?
I'm hoping so. Really looking forward to figuring out draft strategy and getting into the game.

Black Death

I love that when I see the Commish pic ... I think of Law and Order SVU
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

I can mock up the Season 8 schedule this weekend.

Each team plays their division twice and the other division once, meaning for 9 weeks of games. Same as this Season. Sound good?

Black Death

sounds good to me ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on June 27, 2012, 02:27:05 PM
I can mock up the Season 8 schedule this weekend.

Each team plays their division twice and the other division once, meaning for 9 weeks of games. Same as this Season. Sound good?

Yep that works Bone. I dont want to go crazy with games so to do that and divide up the league like that makes less work for me, but just as much fun for us all hopefully.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

I already know what I have to do. Cant wait.

Cory

finally the funerals and work have passed and I can fully get back in this game after a slow week last week....if anyone can step up and take over the pick ems for a bit that'd be cool....just going to be really busy for the next month or so.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Schedule should make next season very interesting.

FXBlade

Just clarifying something...

If we trade someone now will they be part of the protected '6'? or will they be an extra?

So say If I have 6 players I want to keep now, but trade one of the spare two, the player coming in will that mean I have 7 protected, or still have to let at least two go?

Justin

If you trade a player they have to be in your protected 6.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

As Justin said which is were poor Miss Fisk has fallen foul because she has to protect all the guys she has traded.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'