News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Bert's getting all racial again...

Also I hate PR campaigns, I just can't think of taglines.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

Bert ...Reminds me of Archie Bunker

lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

did Dorling tell Nigel Falls that he wants a contract for Hallmark that is on par with his number 2 pick  of Season 7...

that like giving a Shark a free shot at your leg ...

Dorling

Hallmark is the same rating and importance as Danberry, I wanted to try to make sure Falls didn't roll in with silly money like 14-15m. I was only using half my salary cap anyway, and Hallmark is kicking butt.

Jennifer

Dammit Nick, you're supposed to be a professional. Stop being a mercenary and think of your health.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

meet him half way... offer him two million to be assistant coach

Jennifer

That's a hell of a lot of cash for an assistant...

Black Death

Black Death

1 million a year...

He is expandable ... drop him , pick a pg in the draft and start chico

you should not stress that much

Jennifer

I'm aware, it would just be nice for my team's synergy to keep hold of him as assistant, because I can't justify protecting him over Gilkansious.

Black Death

Quote from: Dorling on July 01, 2012, 09:17:41 AM
Hallmark is the same rating and importance as Danberry, I wanted to try to make sure Falls didn't roll in with silly money like 14-15m. I was only using half my salary cap anyway, and Hallmark is kicking butt.

you got like 10 million left need to sign what three players ...

Dorling

Quote from: Black Death on July 01, 2012, 09:49:35 AM
you got like 10 million left need to sign what three players ...

Nah, I have 11.25, which will probably go down to less than 10 when I renegotiate Rekov's deal. I'm most likely dropping Molivaz for the expansion draft which will give me another 4m and then I'll have my draft pick and one other player to find and I'll probably have over 10m to do it. So yeah, 10m+ and two players to find, one of which will probably come via Free Agency. Not too bad really.

Black Death

GM Franchise

I will have around ten or eleven mil myself for my two draft picks.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Great. Coach wants Cooper, I dont. Great...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible