News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

He's under contract for Season 8. You should ask Ian about the rules for that. I'd kick him to the curb if possible.

FXBlade

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 01, 2012, 02:19:54 PM
He's under contract for Season 8. You should ask Ian about the rules for that. I'd kick him to the curb if possible.

Lol.

Yeah I understand the assistant coach comes from the PR budget, but its a player/asst coach I am questioning (knowing that Ian will see this at some point)

I am just not sure which budget it comes out of.  Or even if it is halved?

GM Franchise

We need more defined trade regulations. That is all.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 01, 2012, 03:47:57 PM
We need more defined trade regulations. That is all.

To be honest I have pretty much stated that if you put it in the confirmed deals thread then I acknowledge it. This was also your "defence" of getting out of the deal you did with Hondo over Richards originally over PMs, that it wasn't in the confirmed deals thread.

Its a pretty simple procedure, can't have it both ways mate.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Was just wondering since we both got confused.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Looks like Flips might be available.

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Yes and his son is there too.

J-Reb

is there a place where I can find up to date rosters?

GM Franchise

Probably not until after the season. is over.

Dorling

There's a PDF in each of the team threads if you can find it rebel. It will be near the beginning for the Colonials and Spuds, and somewhere half way for the other teams. They show the teams as of the start of season 7 after training has taken effect.

GM Franchise

Though they arent updated for trades though.

Dorling

True, but technically trades haven't happened yet :)

What they do show is the current ratings for everyone and for the most part the current contracts, as well as everyone's positions, which is probably the info Rebel is after.

GM Franchise

Yeah but the ratings change from season to season.

Dorling

Well none of us know what the changes will be for season 8, so the PDFs are up to date as it stands. I have a spreadsheet with all of the players on which has been a great help.