News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Thanks for the info all...digging in now.

GM Franchise

Now the scramble is for Peters. Should be interesting.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

What are our divisions? I started making a schedule for two expansion teams, but we have four...

GM Franchise

I think Seattle, Hollywood, Las Vegas, Boise, Wyoming, Roswell, and Montana are West Division. Everyone else is east.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Quote from: Black Death on June 27, 2012, 09:14:24 AM
Sweet ...like the changes .  when can we go searching for the assisant coaches. Soon as Season 7 ends

Here is a projected division break down

East Coast
Virginia
Kentucky
P Rico
Texas
Boston
Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay

West Coast

Hollywood
Las Vegas
Seattle
Boise
Wyoming
Montana
Roswell
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Just did the math. Got 20 million in cap room next season and only have to sign two draft picks. Awesome.  :)

Hondo

I know this comes off as kind of a stupid question, but what are the benefits of doing a press release for the players in the year end awards? Is it solely morale-based, or are there other in-game benefits in doing so?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JackHondo on July 02, 2012, 10:08:31 AM
I know this comes off as kind of a stupid question, but what are the benefits of doing a press release for the players in the year end awards? Is it solely morale-based, or are there other in-game benefits in doing so?

Morale in terms of players knowing you give a shit. Guys who have had budgets allocated for PR havent been used this season which I find incredible in terms of building morale about a player.

Also it allows me to send you some keys stats you could use in your press release to show why a player should be given the nod for a particular award.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

So de just post the PR statement in the respective threads?

Hondo

Ok, stupid follow-up question.

To get the stats you spoke of, do we need to request them via PM before we put our press releases up?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JackHondo on July 02, 2012, 10:51:49 AM
Ok, stupid follow-up question.

To get the stats you spoke of, do we need to request them via PM before we put our press releases up?

Your coach will provide you with stats anytime, just ask mate :)
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

jagilki

ok unsure how long pc will take to fix and cant download pdf with ps3 so i'll be slow on responding to my coach

Black Death

Texas vs. Boston
Boise vs. Hollywood
Virginia vs. Kentucky
Wyoming vs. Las Vegas
Seattle vs. Puerto Rico

Wyoming vs. Boston
Hollywood vs. Puerto Rico
Boise vs. Seattle
Texas vs. Kentucky
Las Vegas vs. Virginia
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

WEEK 8

Texas vs. Boston
Boise vs. Hollywood
Virginia vs. Kentucky
Wyoming vs. Las Vegas
Seattle vs. Puerto Rico

Wyoming vs. Boston
Boise vs. Seattle
Texas vs. Kentucky
Las Vegas vs. Virginia

Hondo

Texas vs. Boston
Boise vs. Hollywood
Virginia vs. Kentucky
Wyoming vs. Las Vegas
Seattle vs. Puerto Rico

Wyoming vs. Boston
Boise vs. Seattle
Texas vs. Kentucky
Las Vegas vs. Virginia