News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Am I allowed to do that? Lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I don't see why not, especially considering it's a report that's a season old and can't benefit me in any way since he's already with another team.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Please make sure everyone votes in the award categories before they are closed and also vote with your head not your heart lol.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Got my voting done. Was pretty hard to choose in just about every category.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

I fucked up like 2 votes and we should be able to edit our votes too.....as the nomination speeches come in to try and pursuede ppl we cant change our votes if we voted early.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Dorling

Texas vs. Hollywood
Seattle vs. Virginia
Boise vs. Boston
Las Vegas vs. Puerto Rico
Kentucky vs. Wyoming

Boston vs. Puerto Rico
Virginia vs. Boise
Wyoming vs. Seattle
Texas vs. Las Vegas
Kentucky vs. Hollywood

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I know I will have to update the information reference picks that have been traded away, but that was random.org's findings on who positioned were in the teams who didnt make the playoffs.

Teams not in the playoffs are now free to make decisions on:

- There six protections
- Coaching for next season
- Scouting on draft class
- Anything else they want

Closing on the awards voting is soon as well folks.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Also for anymore deals and to make it easier on me now the order is up do this

For example

Hollywood trade their season 8 2nd round pick (no.25) to Boston for their season 8 1st round pick (no.8)

makes it easier for me to track!

Jennifer

Wow... who HASN'T Mav been offered to?

If the rug is pulled out from underneath me for a third time I am going to be most displeased.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Great, lost out in the draft lottery and Flips has flipped out the fans. Can I move the team to San Diego now? lol

Jennifer

Does once again bring the question to mind if we'll see GMs trading teams at any point.

GM Franchise

I think more of teams changing cities like the Charlotte Hornets moving to New Orleans and things like that.

FXBlade

Quote from: Jennifer on July 04, 2012, 01:07:15 PM
Does once again bring the question to mind if we'll see GMs trading teams at any point.

I dont see an issue with that...

But it may be a problem...

I took the Aces on without reading that they were previous champs and although I have had two good seasons, I kinda relish that challenge of Maybe Hollywood or Seattle

GM Franchise

That's my problem too. Seattle was a multiple time previous champ but was in rebuilding mode. Team is in better shape than it seems. Only one obvious weak point which will be addressed in the draft.

FXBlade

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 04, 2012, 03:44:35 PM
That's my problem too. Seattle was a multiple time previous champ but was in rebuilding mode. Team is in better shape than it seems. Only one obvious weak point which will be addressed in the draft.

If for example, a GM resigned, would they be eligible to take on another team?

and if a GM resigned, would someone be able to approach the 'board' and apply fop that job?

There may be too many complications..

I mean, If I resigned from the Aces, it means a team is in Limbo until a GM is appointed, and if only James from the Toppers applied, then the only GM job available for me is the toppers...

You know what I mean?