News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

I think you might mean Bernie Class in your thread Shields, since Conrod is my coach and you can't have him!

GM Franchise

I agree with Blade. There would be too many complications in that regard.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

And a little bit of advice for the new players. Keep your top draft picks. They will be worth it.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

lol Chris your coach isn't gonna give you advice on everything. You start asking too much and your coach will eventually get annoyed.

FXBlade

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 04, 2012, 04:51:15 PM
lol Chris your coach isn't gonna give you advice on everything. You start asking too much and your coach will eventually get annoyed.

We were all the same in the first season...

I feel that there is some leeway with new GM's

Chris Shields

Quote from: Dorling on July 04, 2012, 04:42:49 PM
I think you might mean Bernie Class in your thread Shields, since Conrod is my coach and you can't have him!
Okay, must have been a mix up with that.

T-Bonizzle

I love that tag line Dorling

Dorling

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 04, 2012, 07:26:20 PM
I love that tag line Dorling

Who'd have thought my marketing degree would be useful for fantasy basketball?

GM Franchise

Flips is in Roswell. Things should get interesting there.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Anyone got Bobby Band's height and weight to hand. Cant seem to find my info.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

jagilki

since i cant access  anything i have  on my pc and cant download pdf files with the ps3 browser, can someone post a text list of the draft people/position so i lessen the irritation of my coach

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on July 04, 2012, 08:25:26 PM
6'0, 168 lbs.

Cheers Jen.

Since we are in the playoffs now I have updated all the current plus and minus stuff on the current rosters as well as contracts and what not as well making it easier to manage since we are in full flow. I wont be giving out this information till the season starts and of course you can influence these further with training regimes as well.

So...once the teams lock in for the playoffs, I can sim the semi final series.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

Jag;

Blair Smith    SG/SF   6'6   218 lbs
DeShawn Drummond   PF/C   6'10   258 lbs
Matt Foster   SF/PF   6'9   235 lbs
Corbin Dallas   PF/C   7'0   288 lbs
Blue Reed   C   7'1   329 lbs
Joe Harding   PG/SG   6'3   235 lbs
Brian Beast   PF/SF   6'8   235 lbs
Champ Martin   PG   6'0   199 lbs
Joey Street   SG/SF   6'6   245 lbs
Ramick Lazco   C   7'4   328 lbs
Lucic Chachenko   SF   6'6   245 lbs
Mission   SG/SF/PF   6'9   251 lbs
Flan Bulous   PG   6'2   189 bs
Michael Free   SG/SF   6'4   245 lbs
Ernie Bell   PG   6'3   200 lbs
Mo Daniels   PF   6'8   251 lbs
Peach Lang   PG/SG/SF   6'5   217 lbs
Vernon Nelson   PF/C   6'11   265 lbs
Zack Fields   PF/C   6'9   251 lbs
Malik George   SG/SF   6'7   235 lbs
Aaron Paige   PG   6'0   182 lbs
Miles Peters   SG/SF   6'5   209 lbs
Billy Reeps   PG   6'1   179 lbs
Gary Boldeer   PF/C   6'10   300 lbs
Larry Hardaway   SG/SF   6'6   195 lbs
Massimo Torre   PG   6'4   199 lbs
Caleb Toom   C   7'0   268 lbs
Mark Daugherty   SF   6'6   199 lbs

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

my list comes  with summaries

lol

SEASON 8 DRAFT PROSPECTS

Blair Smith (Kentucky) 6’6, 218lbs (SG/SF) â€"PROJECTION TOP 3
Classy scorer and all around good egg. Can make something out of nothing and highly regarded as the best scorer coming into this year’s draft

DeShawn Drummond (UCLA) 6’10, 258lbs (PF/C) â€"PROJECTION TOP 3
Intimidating defender with good shot blocking and rebounding skills. Will bring intensity to the middle.

Matt Foster (Duke) 6’9, 235lbs (SF/PF) â€"PROJECTION TOP 3
All around baller with defensive and offensive skills. Has the ability to find clutch plays when required.

Corbin Dallas (Texas) 7’0, 288lbs (PF/C) â€"PROJECTION TOP 10
Good rebounder in the mold of a Truck Lynch or Kamil Bennett with excellent box out skills. Has the type of voice to make people listen.

Blue Reed (Virginia) 7’1, 329lbs (C) â€"PROJECTION TOP 10
Quick feet for a man of his size and is like a rock on defence. Competent inside game to go with a mouldable attitude.

Joe Harding (Temple) 6’3, 235lbs (PG/SG) â€"PROJECTION TOP 10
Best combo guard in the draft. Is a good leader with nice point guard skills and a half decent mid range jumper.

Brian Beast (Colorado State) 6’8, 235lbs (PF/SF) â€"PROJECTION TOP 10
Does the dirty work inside nobody wants to do. Could be converted to play some centre as well in the FBL with relative ease.

Champ Martin (Virginia) 6’0, 199lbs (PG) â€"PROJECTION TOP 10
Pure PG in it’s purest form. Can pass and play lock down defence if required. Nice speed and floor general.

Joey Street (Temple) 6’6, 245lbs (SG/SF) â€"PROJECTION TOP 10
Cousin of Boston Bells PG Jimmy. He has a very versatile game like his cousin with the potential ability to win games as well.

Ramick Lazco (Poland) 7’4, 328lbs (C) â€"PROJECTION TOP 10
Smaller than some of the man mountains of the FBL, but probably blocks shot better. Not much is none of his play in Poland, but an intriguing prospect for the FBL.

Lucic Chachenko (Russia) 6’6, 245lbs (SF) â€"PROJECTION TOP 10
Nicknamed the Russian mawler, he takes no prisoners on the court and has one of the best work ethics in European basketball.

Mission (UNLV) 6’9, 251lbs (SG/SF/PF) â€" LATE FIRST ROUND
Legally changed his name to Mission on a determination to turn pro out of UNLV. Will do it all and everything to try and win ball games. Can’t teach heart.

Flan Bulous (Canada) 6’2, 189lbs (PG) â€" LATE FIRST ROUND
Has been playing pro ball in Canada were he has quite the reputation for eccentric clothes as well as an eccentric game on the court. Finally made the decision to come to the FBL.

Michael Free (Florida) 6’4, 245lbs (SG/SF) â€" LATE FIRST ROUND
Just wants to play basketball at a high level and has constantly pushed himself to obtain that goal. Good outside jumper and competent defender.

Ernie Bell (BYU) 6’3, 200lbs (PG/SG) â€" LATE FIRST ROUND/EARLY SECOND
Would settle well into most teams as that required combination guard. Can pass, shoot and defend with a strong competency.

Mo Daniels (Illinois) 6’8, 251lbs (PF) â€" LATE FIRST ROUND/EARLY SECOND
A project player with a big upside of determination. Can rebound, block shots and cover valuable minutes for teams needing a brash big man inside.

Peach Lang (Georgia) 6’5, 217lbs (PG/SG/SF) â€" LATE FIRST ROUND/EARLY SECOND
Multi positional Southern ball player with a knack for coming up big when needed. Certainly has major FBL value due to his positional versatility.

Vernon Nelson (Navy) 6’11, 265lbs (PF/C) â€" LATE FIRST ROUND/EARLY SECOND
Some have passed on Nelson because of his service commitments, however his size is the perfect fit for the FBL. He can rebound, block, shoot and do most things many centres do.

Zack Fields (Mississippi) 6’9, 251lbs (PF/C) â€" LATE FIRST ROUND/EARLY SECOND
Brother of Cappy Fields has a lot of the good qualities his brother possesses certainly could offer a lot to a bench in the FBL.

Malik George (Indiana) 6’7, 235lbs (SG/SF) â€" LATE FIRST ROUND/EARLY SECOND
Was the heart of a very successful Indiana team and has proved to be someone that any team can rely on to do his best out there on the court.

Aaron Paige (Duke) 6’0, 182lbs (PG) â€" LATE FIRST ROUND/EARLY SECOND
Turning down a lucrative modelling contract to try his hand at basketball, there is more to Paige than just good looks. Would be a welcome addition to most backcourts.

Miles Peters (UNLV) 6’5, 209lbs (SG/SF) â€" LATE FIRST ROUND/EARLY SECOND
Part of a very successful UNLV side that shocked a few people. Peters can score points and create mismatch problems for a lot of teams.

Billy Reeps (UNLV) 6’1, 179lbs (PG) â€" LATE FIRST ROUND/EARLY SECOND
The third part of the UNLV side making the draft and it’s floor general. Overall a very nice pick up for most teams looking for someone to run the offense.

Gary Boldeer (NYU) 6’10, 300lbs (PF/C) â€" SECOND ROUND
From the tough basketball program of NYU. Boldeer is a big friend of Bobby Band and Tony Luco and is looking to come and bring a smash mouth inside game to the FBL.

Larry Hardaway (High School) 6’6, 195lbs (SG/SF) â€" SECOND ROUND
The first of three high school players looking to make early entry. Hardaway has a lot of class and skills to make a real impact in the FBL, but will have to be taken as a project player.

Massimo Torre (Spain) 6’4, 199lbs (PG) â€" SECOND ROUND
A gamble to get the flamboyant Spaniard to come to the FBL might well pay off. How he will adapt is game to play in the FBL is yet to be seen.

Caleb Toom (High School) 7’0, 268lbs (C) â€" SECOND ROUND
Powerful, big sized and can do a lot of damage. Dominated high school level, but surprised many by entering the draft early, making some question this and allowing him to slip down.

Mark Daugherty (High School) 6’6, 199lbs (SF) â€" SECOND ROUND
A model shooting professional in high school. Can hit a variety of outside shots and doesn’t miss free throws.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"