News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

That's the Flipsconomy for ya...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

And it means you also have to think about stuff during negoiations or your left like poor James with not a clue.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Can we use leftover team money for the scouting reports or does it come from the PR budget?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 04, 2012, 09:14:56 PM
Can we use leftover team money for the scouting reports or does it come from the PR budget?

Nope, your screwed lol. No way around it mate. Next time dont bail all your bad boys out of their various destruction of Seattle moments.

T-Bonizzle

Also, you're coach is about to walk out on you lol Don't make the mistake I did and constantly bother your coach with questions he won't answer...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I have placed votes on the awards, but there are still oustanding ones missing. Should be at least 15 given 14 teams and me.

MVP has 10
All FBL 1st team has 13
Defensive has 12
Rookie has 12
6th man has 11

with the voting so tight please make sure everyone playing the game votes and votes 2 times on each category.

GM Franchise

Great, lol. At least my solid drafting can help me out.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

IanDave Chart shoots on Cory, tonight on EPZN

Cory

Ugh, my own fault. First 2 weeks I talked to lots of players, but I kept being last to lock in, so just moved to asking coach if everything was fine then based off his response locked in to keep up with the pace of everyone else.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Sorry Dorling, I accidentally traded away your coach to Pittsburgh LOL

Ty

lol, I need everyone to bare with me for this upcoming draft. I dont actually know much about basketball so Im just figuring out things as I go along.

Dorling

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 05, 2012, 01:32:33 AM
Sorry Dorling, I accidentally traded away your coach to Pittsburgh LOL

Damn it Bone!  :D

Jennifer

...How the heck did trading away #3 for THAT deal seem worth it? O_o Picking high is the ONLY way the expansion teams are going to get stars.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

yeah... wonder why he chose class over peters...

I know class a good player... but
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

3rd pick could be brilliant...not sure I would have done that deal!