Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Day will probably end up in Kentucky.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

fuck cory got it dead on with the score

he not getting more the 3 mill from  hayseeds

would have given him least 4
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

Just as long as he doesn't end up "where the good lord spit you."

GM Franchise

I think Day's agent hates GM Death more than Mike Flips hates me, lol.  :D
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

lol

wanted to say fuck you good night ... but hey least I sounded like a fool   lol  that much better

GM Franchise

I think you vs. that agent is going to be a new feud in the FBL.

Black Death

yeah ... it going to be fun

GM Franchise

True. Never had a agent vs. GM feud in the FBL yet until now to my recollection.

GM Franchise

"The agent left when you kicked him out. Tell you what lets murder a cheerleader...at this rate it might be one of the most positive moves we do this offseason!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Stars are quickly becoming a very interesting team to keep track of.

Hondo

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 05, 2012, 08:03:19 PM
"The agent left when you kicked him out. Tell you what lets murder a cheerleader...at this rate it might be one of the most positive moves we do this offseason!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Stars are quickly becoming a very interesting team to keep track of.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

Ian, free agents are 500K for scouting reports, as we started that trend last season when I scouted the two African players.

T-Bonizzle

LOL BD Miller looks down on foreigners you honestly think he'll respect women?

Black Death

I do and she would made a great coach

T-Bonizzle

This is the same coach who told me he wanted to do unmentionable things to either Jen or Arkia. I forget which he was talking about.

Black Death

both maybe ... lol

gave her a great deal  ... well  this all my fault