News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

He wanted Massimo gone, Bone. Go back and look. Thought we should trade him for a chair actually, lol.  :)

EDIT:
Quote from: Trumpers on July 05, 2012, 09:35:32 PM

Cant we just trade him since he fucking sucks balls.

See?  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Rebel, you should've done that deal without the two scouting reports added in. Just saying.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 06, 2012, 11:43:45 PM
Rebel, you should've done that deal without the two scouting reports added in. Just saying.  :)

It's not worth haggling over...I needed to add another second rounder so I could flip it in another trade. :)

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on July 06, 2012, 11:44:28 PM
It's not worth haggling over...I needed to add another second rounder so I could flip it in another trade. :)

Ah, ok. Just make sure you're making solid trades though. The team stat sheets are useful for that.  :)

Hondo

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 06, 2012, 11:43:45 PM

*flicks James on the forehead*

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

Trumps has my next picks.

Justin

The Aces have had the last four MVPs. 

Jennifer

I feel bad. I didn't realise Roswell had Finch already. Should've nabbed Cooper.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Yea Jen I was wondering about that...

T-Bonizzle

OMG poor Tony. I don't know why he became a jouneyman all of a sudden. It's Brad Jones all over again!

GM Franchise

Tony is turning into a vagabond this offseason.

T-Bonizzle

He's a great scorer so someone should keep him...

J-Reb

His travels have ended.

Black Death

his agent is sales ... I had feeling he might convince him to sit out for the year and go into free agency 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Tony Luco selected ahead of Mutu? lol