News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

he talk about that t-bone ... no expansion ,some players retiring ,  a foreign ball club trying to sign players away ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

Ty ... I don't see you  have sign reeps yet ... You traded for him , but he is still unsign ... Think you need to ask for his agent and get him lock up and than you can go into pre-season training

Black Death

@ rebel ... he release closeness not weed... so you still need a player ...

J-Reb

Quote from: Black Death on July 11, 2012, 09:46:36 AM
@ rebel ... he release closeness not weed... so you still need a player ...

I understand...however, in another thread, Ian was giving him a mulligan. I'm waiting to see if he takes it. I've offered a trade but didn't get a response from Ty.

Black Death

"Killing me smalls... your killing me "

cool hoping we can get everything done today

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Here are the grades for Season 8. Because Tampa Bay and Roswell aren't done they are omitted.

Puerto Rico Waves - 2.72
Wyoming Wolves - 2.56
Texas Stallions - 2.56
Boston Bells - 2.56
Las Vegas Aces - 2.53
Kentucky Hayseeds - 2.50
Virginia Colonials - 2.44
Boise Spuds 2.34
Pittsburgh Blades - 2.13
Seattle Toppers 2.03
Montana Bears - 2.00
Hollywood Stars - 1.90

5 teams this year break the 2.5 mark of Season 7. Puerto Rico, despite losing Shack, acquires JJ Rogers, and a better overall draft has them shoot to the top. Wyoming sits in 2nd this year, making the least amount of changes to their team (3), followed by Texas (4), and Boston (5). Wyoming may have better chemistry because of this fact and make a big jump from last year. Las Vegas who have been the bench mark for the last two seasons have taken something off. 3 of a Kind has carried the team in the past but with Robinson's decline, they won't be able to cover for their '5 busts' forever. Still 2.53 is better than last year slightly. Kentucky sits at 2.5 on the outside looking in, but the reigning Champs never let something like team grades keep them down. The Colonials improve massively to sit at 2.44, a far cry of their less than 2 grade from a season ago. Boise comes in at 2.34, the mark where teams such as the Wolves, Stallions, Bells, and Waves sat at a year ago. Pittsburgh Blades, despite being criticized for skipping the college draft lead the mark for expansion teams at 2.13. Seattle in it's battle to stay off the bottom have improved slightly. Montana nips are their heels not far behind at 2.00. Finally Hollywood rounds out the standings again, not improving much, and the rest of the league seems to pass them by.

Cory

How in the fuck I'm still top 3 amazes me. Still disappointed Sparky didnt crack a B rating, but its going to be an interesting season to say the least.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

My team is slightly lower than I thought it would be but the score was lowered because I have 1 F on the team so I'm not too surprised that happened. Also it should be noted personalities and morale are factors as well.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Dammit! Billy Reeps is a C.

I missed out on a steal.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Arkia Fisk

Just fell in love with Seattle's doctor...pip pip!! Lmao!! Ghastly...

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

GM Franchise

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Seeing as most folks forget to check in with the docs and use the guranteed PR this is the time to do it.

Once your happy with this. Tell your PR Assistant to LOCK IN PRESEASON and once everyone is locked in the coaches will return.

Then we get a bit more preseason before you lock in for week one. Once your ready to lock in week 1 bold LOCK IN WEEK 1

When speaking to the coaches remember to decide your minutes and rotation schedule for the team.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Puerto Rico Waves - 2.72
Texas Stallions - 2.56
Wyoming Wolves - 2.56
Boston Bells - 2.56
Las Vegas Aces - 2.53
Kentucky Hayseeds - 2.50
Virginia Colonials - 2.44
Boise Spuds 2.34
Pittsburgh Blades - 2.13
Seattle Toppers 2.03