OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

least I am not last     :D

Texas Doctor is Dr. Crusher   lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Ah shoot, I forgot to do a teamwide PR thing.

Hondo

Ty, to Mike Flips:

QuoteDone. I cant wait to spend an afternoon playing the game with you and a few of the other office staff.

He'll come to regret that.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

Maybe there is something to it and we don't know because we always turn our noses up at it.

Ty

Im getting the feeling that theres got to be some payoff coming to the monopoly thing. Maybe its just a phase Flips is in and he'll come out of it once someone accepts it and turns into the best ass coach in the league? I hope

Hondo

Quote from: TyTy (formerly Trifecta) on July 12, 2012, 03:02:11 PM
Maybe its just a phase Flips is in and he'll come out of it once someone accepts it and turns into the best ass coach in the league? I hope

I think BD's assistant has that market cornered.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

there might be something to it... Mike went into the phase after he left Wyoming... (er fired )  Getting fired made him bat shit crazy ... just need outlet  for his repress rage and sadness from losing his first job 

Jennifer

He was already terrible before I fired him, lol. Not quite as monopoly obsessed, but yeah, the difference between him and Hawk is very marked in terms of what level of advice and input I got. It's nice to find the distinction between a good coach and a mediocre one. Seriously though, he was this bad from the beginning, Ian just didn't want to make it immediately obvious, I figure.

Btw Ian, great job on Inside the FBL, you do some real magic when you realise you're playing two characters for an entire hour.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

Poor James...he's having all kind of troubles.

Cory

Like how George Nest leaving ruined my team and he still didnt sign any where.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Black Death

cory ... honest , you take more of the blame for that. 

;D

GM Franchise

Quote from: TyTy (formerly Trifecta) on July 12, 2012, 03:02:11 PM
Im getting the feeling that theres got to be some payoff coming to the monopoly thing. Maybe its just a phase Flips is in and he'll come out of it once someone accepts it and turns into the best ass coach in the league? I hope

Flips was a joke of a coach for my team last season. All he cared about was his board game and would disappear all the time to go try and sell it.

Quote from: JustinP on July 12, 2012, 04:12:22 PM
Poor James...he's having all kind of troubles.

When am I not?  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on July 13, 2012, 09:04:49 AM
Calling GM Fisk....

This is GM Fisk's office. I think she is in the middle of seducing one of her players. She'll be back with you in a few minutes.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible