News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

I think it's more of a subtle hint than anything.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Lol this is hilarious.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

I say you ask him an off the wall question, see what he says.

GM Franchise

Yeah that is a good idea. Also Lucic for Beast is a very logical trade for both teams now.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on July 13, 2012, 02:33:34 PM
Guess Ill have a D+ starting

Yianni Gilkansious and Sparky Weasel were Ds last season.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

That gives me hope for Mission then.

T-Bonizzle

Boston vs. Pittsburgh
Roswell vs. Montana
Puerto Rico vs. Kentucky
Wyoming vs. Boise
Virginia vs. Texas
Seattle vs. Hollywood
Tampa Bay vs. Las Vegas

Seattle vs. Wyoming
Kentucky vs. Texas
Hollywood vs. Roswell
Puerto Rico vs. Pittsburgh
Las Vegas vs. Boise
Tampa Bay vs. Boston
Montana vs. Virginia

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 13, 2012, 07:51:02 PM

Basketball is a universal language like love...we have been working some intense, sweaty one on ones together.

LOL I think BD's going to have some problems especially if Lucic has a KGB style background...

Domingo

S'mores are pretty darn good.

GM Franchise

I agree. And as usual I have a bunch of eccentric characters on my team, lol. This season is going to be fun. I think Ramick Lazco might be my favorite.

Jennifer

I don't quite get why Larry was okay with saying how Hawk was last season, but is suddenly reluctant to talk about Farthering. I essentially asked him the exact same question. Oh well.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

hawk ... he play against... so no problem

fathering he has no clue... never met him , and does not want to get too personal
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jason Scorpio (SCW)

Don't know if I can post here... but meh....

For some reason I'm interested in this game a lot, don't understand a bit yet, but have been reading all and it seems fun.

Rooting for my Country's team... Puerto Rico Wave! (funny how there isn't one single guy from Puerto Rico in the team lol)

Domingo

I don't think there have been any puerto rican players in the drafts.

GM Franchise

Chico Velez, Tony Luco, and Bobby Band might be the only ones.