News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Scorpio (SCW)

Quote from: domingo on July 14, 2012, 01:57:50 PM
I don't think there have been any puerto rican players in the drafts.

I may know that... but as a guy that lives in PR, I know that if there's ever a pro team in Puerto Rico, they would pull for a puertorrican to play. Not a big deal thought lol

Justin

I will try and make you proud scorpio

GM Franchise

You have a good team this season, Justin.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Never been to Puerto Rico, but that's where my grandfather on my dads side is from.

Justin

That's where I hope to go for my next big vacation

Jennifer

Apologies for the delays folks, I had some seriously effed up sleeping today and was out of it for most of the afternoon.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Domingo

Sleep... Sleep? You cant sleep, Jen!

Jason Scorpio (SCW)

Quote from: JustinP on July 14, 2012, 04:21:38 PM
That's where I hope to go for my next big vacation

If you want some info on what to visit and how much it will cost or how much time it will take.... I will be more than willing to get you the info you might need

GM Franchise

I want to go there and Hawaii.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Chris Shields

Just wanted to toss this out for all of you to know. I am gonna try out for the biggest loser. There's a 1 in 100,000 shot of me making it on the show, but if I do I would potentially be gone for like 5 months. If this happens, I'd like for MaskedLucha to take over the Blades. I know it's usually first come first serve, but he really wanted to play and he's a cool guy.

Domingo

GM Franchise

What about Domingo? I  think he would do a good job.

Chris Shields

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 14, 2012, 11:32:59 PM
What about Domingo? I  think he would do a good job.
I'm sure he would, but I know Masked really wants in on this. Ultimately it's up to Ian, though I'd be cool with either one of them taking over the team.

Domingo

It's a 1 in 100,000 chance... I'm actually rooting for him to get it regardless of the FBL, more people I can add to the "hey, I kind of know that guy" when I see them on tv list.

Domingo

Besides, James, pretty sure the fans are going to vote one of either you or BD out before the end of the season. I'll have my chance then. :P