News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Quote from: domingo on July 14, 2012, 11:57:06 PM
Besides, James, pretty sure the fans are going to vote one of either you or BD out before the end of the season. I'll have my chance then. :P

ha ha ha ...no
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Lol if Flips wasn't coaching in Roswell.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Missed a couple of picks, but I wasn't expecting Stars and Stallions to gel right away. Looks to be an interesting season coming up.

Black Death

that what makes this game fun...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

I agree. It is always fun.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

As long as some GMs don't hit the panic button, we'll have some competitive games this season. Even if you're having a losing season, chemistry is important. Go look at what Dorling did with Croatian Nation. The longer players play together, the better they gel.

GM Franchise

That was my plan with the young core that I have.

Chris Shields

So I guess I didn't need a translator for Ji even though it said he made his comments through one. I know I need to ask for Mu's translator, but when I asked for Ji's my coach acted like it was a really strange request.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Chris Shields on July 15, 2012, 01:52:35 PM
So I guess I didn't need a translator for Ji even though it said he made his comments through one. I know I need to ask for Mu's translator, but when I asked for Ji's my coach acted like it was a really strange request.

Its via a translator if you ask for one.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Chris Shields

I know what it is. I didn't let the coach respond to the press conference before I asked for Ji.

Jennifer

Velez is suuuuuch a magnificent dick, lol.

But yeah, a few people have been no selling their coaches lately.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Lol Velez is quite the character.

Chris Shields

Quote from: Jennifer on July 15, 2012, 02:12:08 PM
Velez is suuuuuch a magnificent dick, lol.

But yeah, a few people have been no selling their coaches lately.
Yea, I gotta make sure I apologize to Vick about seemingly ignoring him. I honestly didn't even think about it at all. I can see why this game is so addicting, and why it can be frustrating sometimes.

jagilki

In Soviet Montana, you don't headbutt wall, Wall Headbutt you!

T-Bonizzle

So, what functions do our assistant coaches preform?