Boise -- Potatoe Patch

Black Death

Stars home is named

Constellation Coliseum
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Seattle - The Top Hat
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

I like to think the Hayseeds play in the Issel-Mashburn Coliseum, informally known as "The Barn".

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Quote from: JustinP on July 23, 2012, 11:16:05 AM
Arena Names:

Wyoming -- The Den
Las Vegas -- The Money Pit
Boston -- The Tea Cup
Hollywood -- Showtime Arena
Puerto Rico -- The Wave Pool
Virginia -- Jefferson Palace
Boise -- Potatoe Patch

By the way, these are names I came up with, not ones Ian has mentioned on Inside the FBL.

T-Bonizzle

The Tea Cup? Psh we have corporate sponsors. We play in the Boston Times-Tribune Herald Arena. Which we share with the FHL team the Boston Riders.

(The newspaper doesn't exist so it's okay)

T-Bonizzle

Domingo should be ready to play, they might run James out of Seattle before the season ends! And with a new GM Velez suddenly becomes an A+ coach just to stick it to James and leads the Toppers to a 4th seed finish lol

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I want to kind of go the route Justin is going with this. In terms of something associated with the Team name.

Area 52 for the Aliens was one that I thought of.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Texas could be just Stallion Stadium (kinda like how Cowboys have Cowboys stadium). Not the most creative, dont have my creative cap on today lol

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 23, 2012, 11:49:14 AM
Domingo should be ready to play, they might run James out of Seattle before the season ends! And with a new GM Velez suddenly becomes an A+ coach just to stick it to James and leads the Toppers to a 4th seed finish lol

I agree with me probably being run out of Seattle but not with the Velez part. He wasn't interested in winning Hollywood and it's been more of the same in Seattle. Team is good but coach is the total wrong fit for the team.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

GM Franchise

Ty

Quote from: Trumpers on July 23, 2012, 12:00:04 PM
I want to kind of go the route Justin is going with this. In terms of something associated with the Team name.

Area 52 for the Aliens was one that I thought of.

In my head I call it the roswell observatory

Ty

Oh, and I vote for Canadian team

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty