News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Shields

GM Franchise

San Diego Seals or Sharks would also work.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Columbus is the lamest city in the Carolinas...let's put a team in Myrtle Beach instead!

Hondo

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 23, 2012, 02:54:39 PM
Columbus is the lamest city in the Carolinas...let's put a team in Myrtle Beach instead!

Kenny Powers would approve.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

FXBlade

The myrtle beach turtles

Ty

Justin

It's Columbia and is the capital city.  I would appreciate if you would not disrespect my hometown. (Of course I am joking).

If you are going to pick another city besides Columbia then I would go with Charleston.

Chris Shields

Quote from: TyTy (formerly Trifecta) on July 23, 2012, 03:41:47 PM
FUCK YOU AMERICA
Total failure right there. It's just woods (which we've got plenty of), and some douchey looking kid in a hoodie. That's why nobody takes Canada seriously.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Columbia and San Diego it is...

SEAGULLS is kind of a weak name... ;D

So I need some cool association with the two cities.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

Columbia Mules (wrong Columbia?)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Quote from: Trumpers on July 23, 2012, 04:04:30 PM
Columbia and San Diego it is...

SEAGULLS is kind of a weak name... ;D

So I need some cool association with the two cities.

South Carolina is known as the Palmetto State.  The major university masoct is a Gamecock.  We are also known as Sandlappers.

Ty

Quote from: Chris Shields on July 23, 2012, 04:03:38 PM
Total failure right there. It's just woods (which we've got plenty of), and some douchey looking kid in a hoodie. That's why nobody takes Canada seriously.

lol, it was in resonse to a douchey looking guy (which youve got plenty of) in an animated TV show :p Turns out, all the anti-american sound bites are quickly removed from Youtube for being 'hate speech'.

Domingo

I mentioned the San Diego Hooks because of the ocean and fishing... Hooks on the fishing line... Plus tag lines popped in my head.

But I agree on the Seagulls being a lame name.

GM Franchise

There's been multiple teams called   the Seagulls over the years which is why I suggested it. Anything ocean related works.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Dont like the Hooks name at all. Sounds like something from Peter Pan.