News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

ty ty ... also we have to deal with logos... some names make it harder to get logos
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

Mississippi  Rouges

Ty

jagilki

Mississippi Flood: YES

Black Death

stole this from new batman   lol 

like the Freeze one

Domingo

Like the little Freeze logo, and Flood as a name as well.

Think Flood would fit Mississippi great, but Misery is right up there with it.

Ty

I threw this together quick via paint

jagilki

It'll only truly be Misery if their Head Coach is Flipps.

Ty

Quote from: jagilki on July 24, 2012, 05:38:15 PM
It'll only truly be Misery if their Head Coach is Flipps.

Ive had no problems with him lol, James' coaching staff seem much worse

jagilki

Quote from: Black Death on July 24, 2012, 05:32:24 PM

-edit- fuck can't find a vid of it that doesn't have stupid shit added.

The Shadow - Old time radio!

Domingo

I went back to the beginning of last season for the Toppers, and I have to say that Flips looked like he was doing decent with the team considering all the off court issues with the team. Not to mention two unhappy players, and the Bad Boy experiment.

Not great, but decent for the situation.

GM Franchise

Flipps was too preoccupied with his board game. He tried to sell some to Hondo, lol. I HATE my coaches now. Shouldve kept Flipps.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Could have my Coach.

GM Franchise

I'll take him over the guys I  have now. Maybe he likes Alaska as much as I do. :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible