News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: MaskedLuchaLibre on July 24, 2012, 07:07:43 PM
Well I guess that means me an alternate.  Do keep me in mind for the next expansion/firings.

I think the fired GMs will be reshuffled to expansion teams or switch teams. We need to have owner characters in this.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 24, 2012, 07:28:32 PM
I think the fired GMs will be reshuffled to expansion teams or switch teams. We need to have owner characters in this.  :)

no ,  no owners ... enough trouble with players , coaches and agents
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

Franchises Coaches will buy his team.

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on July 24, 2012, 07:32:36 PM
Franchises Coaches will buy his team.

I think they work for the cartel in their spare time.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: Black Death on July 24, 2012, 07:21:59 PM

guys just messing around ,  I love gary's work ,  had the photoshop open  ... thoughts

Third/alternate home jersey logo right there.

Black Death

lol...

thanks strike

so these logos good or should blade take a shot ... he is much better than me

GM Franchise

Black Death

Ty

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 24, 2012, 07:28:32 PM

File a complaint with that commisionairw guy

GM Franchise

That aint happening, lol.

Arkia Fisk

Y'all quit trying to oust Franchise lol...meanies.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I have done the sim, but its late here and I dont want to wake up the missus. So...will post the general news so you can have something to natter over and the Inside FBL and that should be up in circa 48 hours.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Chris Shields

“He tagged the pic of himself and then tagged his junk as ‘Captain Winky and the Dynamic Duo’.”

What the hell?

GM Franchise

Looks like I'm headed out of Seattle. I wonder what players even have my back at this point, lol.

Domingo

I'm surprised he gave you two weeks. You going to try and turn it around?