News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on July 25, 2012, 07:04:43 PM
honest if one  guys wants to play now I would also step aside and let you have Hollywood for the rest of the season.

Mississippi Misery would be perfect for me ... Death and Misery  go well together  lol

We have to get Seattle sorted out first, lol.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

just giving another option ... still don't understand why my name was up for the seattle job ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Think about it. Maybe they think you will be a good fit and turn things around. Maybe they want you out of Hollywood. Maybe they want you to run Velez and Son out of town. Or maybe all of the above.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 25, 2012, 07:14:44 PM
Think about it. Maybe they think you will be a good fit and turn things around. Maybe they want you out of Hollywood. Maybe they want you to run Velez and Son out of town. Or maybe all of the above.  :)

Not a betting man, but it's probably all of the above. >_>

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Your name is up for Seattle because you're likely to be fired from Hollywood soon

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 25, 2012, 07:21:51 PM
Your name is up for Seattle because you're likely to be fired from Hollywood soon

This.

T-Bonizzle

Out of the four (Seattle, Hollywood, Alaska, Miss) Seattle is probably the best if you know what you're doing. Handle it the way Justin did in PR season 6could probably work

GM Franchise

I agree. Seattle is the best option of the four. There is a lot to work with there but it is manageable. Plus having Griffin is a huge bonus. The guy can play.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 07:51:54 PM
YOU HAVE RECEIVED A MEMO FROM THE SEATTLE TOPPERS OFFERING YOU THE POSITION OF GENERAL MANAGER OF THEIR BALL CLUB. DO YOU ACCEPT OR REFUSE?

Things are getting interesting.

Hondo

ooooo... the dominoes shall begin to fall

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

Now we find out if anyone isn't so secure with their position after ball and would like to jump ship.

GM Franchise

And after a decline by Shields we see who's next on the list of candidates for the Toppers GM position.

Hondo

Shields turns it down.

In the words of some wrestler, I think it was Hercules Hernandez, WHO'S NEXT?!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Chris Shields

I refused the offer. Why go from my expansion team that I built, to a team with two asshole coaches, a clearly in the closet rookie, and a whole lot of other problems that I don't even want to get in to.