News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

SHOW ME ON THE DOLL WHERE HE TOUCHED YOU!

GM Franchise

I wonder if he carries candy to give to children in his bag of cans...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

hmmm, my coach just left.....

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 25, 2012, 09:46:39 PM
I wonder if he carries candy to give to children in his bag of cans...

He lives in a VAN, down by the RIVER

Cory

Virgina vs. Hollywood
Montana vs. Texas
Roswell vs. Tampa Bay
Las Vegas vs. Puerto Rico
Boise vs. Pittsburgh
Seattle vs. Kentucky
Wyoming vs. Boston

Boston vs. Boise
Kentucky vs. Montana
Pittsburgh vs. Hollywood
Puerto Rico vs. Roswell
Tampa Bay vs. Seattle
Virginia vs. Wyoming
Las Vegas vs. Texas

Cory

So do I go after Nest? LOL oh boyyyy

jagilki

I could send my Coach over to you?

GM Franchise

I think your coach is in jail.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

ahaha, really random. We just won 2 games convincingly and he just quits. kinda confused but lets just see what develops.

Chris Shields

BOOM, laid the hammer down on Fox.

Jennifer

Dammit I'm talking to the police again.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

There's a lot of chaos going on right now. We got coaching issues, player issues, GM issues, and everything you can imagine going on. This is great!

Jennifer

Quote from: Cory on July 25, 2012, 09:55:08 PM
ahaha, really random. We just won 2 games convincingly and he just quits. kinda confused but lets just see what develops.

Um, you snubbed him after a press conference by immediately asking for somebody else. He doesn't like you anyway so he basically just went "Well fuck you then."

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Just saw this in the Boise thread, a letter from Singh:
"Miss Fisk
Our official offer is this to you. We believe you have done a tremendous job turning around a mediocre team into a contender in the West. Given our history of success here in Seattle, we feel we are two good coaches away and a fantastic GM from being back in contention. What we would like to offer you is to sit out the rest of Season 8 with the Spuds, but before you do we would like to offer a trade to you of the following players. Seeing as we have no GM to do so, I will be involved in negotiations.
Redford Shack, Bamba Smalls and Flan Bulous for Mason Griffin, Brian Beast, Mission and Ramick Lazco.
Further to our offer we will also be pursuing new coaching opportunities here in Seattle, under of course your advisement if the job is on the table.
We are also working with an organization to trade away Moses Franks as well.
Naturally this would mean sitting out Season 8 and allowing the Spuds to carry on without you, however what this will mean of course is the chance for you to come to an organization that wants to be behind you 100% with a proud history.
Sincerely
Shazam Singh"

Look closely at this. Looks like the coaches are out, they want to trade half the team, and they only want to keep Huffers, Peters, and Harding. Very interesting indeed.

Ty

Guys... I gave my a coach a million to fund a game that he got arrested for