News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Lol we have to wait and see what Arkia does. Singh might take that deal.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

getting zero information about my coach....who should i talk too about a replacement and getting my money back? wtffff

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ty

Ill take my entire team sans Rivers, Reeps, and Smith to Seattle... gut Seattle and come back with an even better team. I love my Aliens :)

GM Franchise

Talk to Comissioner Trumps. That might be your best option. Either that or a sports lawyer.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Or wait a week, talk to your coach, and sort it out. Oh, and dont blow him off :p

jagilki

Quote from: TyTy (formerly Trifecta) on July 25, 2012, 10:38:32 PM
Or wait a week, talk to your coach, and sort it out. Oh, and dont blow him off :p

Except his coach already quit.

GM Franchise

Quote from: TyTy (formerly Trifecta) on July 25, 2012, 10:36:44 PM
Ill take my entire team sans Rivers, Reeps, and Smith to Seattle... gut Seattle and come back with an even better team. I love my Aliens :)

Your team is cool. The logo is bad ass. Those three are good players. Should've kept Rivers but he didn't fit the Velez System according to them.

Ty

And I appear first in every 'Inside the FBL' video...

I know, I just wish I could sort out this Truck situation. I only got him because I couldnt tell him and Tuck Finch apart, I assumed they were very similiar. I thought it would be cool to market them

jagilki

I'd trade you Moose for him...

Ty

Solutions easy, BD's ass coach could straighten (no pun intended) Dakool Fox out

GM Franchise

Quote from: TyTy (formerly Trifecta) on July 25, 2012, 10:42:11 PM
And I appear first in every 'Inside the FBL' video...

I know, I just wish I could sort out this Truck situation. I only got him because I couldnt tell him and Tuck Finch apart, I assumed they were very similiar. I thought it would be cool to market them

That both played on the Stars last season and worked ok together but nothing too special.

Quote from: TyTy (formerly Trifecta) on July 25, 2012, 10:47:42 PM
Solutions easy, BD's ass coach could straighten (no pun intended) Dakool Fox out

Yeah, send him to the Stars to go with Moe. That will end his naked nudist thing.

Ty

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 25, 2012, 10:51:44 PM
That both played on the Stars last season and worked ok together but nothing too special.

Yeah, send him to the Stars to go with Moe. That will end his naked nudist thing.

Thats the thing... it could work. Might sound crazy but why stop it? If BD embraced it and brought over every weirdo... lots of bad press but lots of progress

GM Franchise

Quote from: TyTy (formerly Trifecta) on July 25, 2012, 10:55:26 PM
Thats the thing... it could work. Might sound crazy but why stop it? If BD embraced it and brought over every weirdo... lots of bad press but lots of progress

He traded Truck to me because he pissed him off and Truck wanted to leave. I let him go because he wouldn't work with Rogers. Both a good and bad move for me.

Domingo

Looks like Strike and I are going to end up with the expansion teams, since Ian is offering the GM spot to established GM's. Curious A's to what he means about Arkia sitting out the rest of the season. Would that leave two teams without GM's?

GM Franchise

Yes. I do think one of you will end up with Boise if that happens. However if no one wants the Toppers one of you will get them.