News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkia Fisk

Yea, I like what I built. Believe in Boise baby! ;)

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Hondo

If I had to guess, and going off the pattern thus far, I'd say it'd be between Ty, Reb or Jag.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

I think they go for Cory next.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

I say Hondo.  His coach is quitting after the season and he is going to lose a couple of his players to retirement.  Perfect time to try and lure him away.

GM Franchise

Hondo and Cory are both viable options.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

In-character Jenn would be the next logical choice...take the best of Wyoming to Seattle with her...but she probably wouldn't do it.

Hondo

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 26, 2012, 02:47:51 PM
In-character Jenn would be the next logical choice...take the best of Wyoming to Seattle with her...but she probably wouldn't do it.

Hmm. How do you figure that's the next logical? Not questioning, just wondering.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

There are lots of viable options out there for the Seattle GM job.

Dorling

There is no way Jen, Hondo or Cory would be approached. It's like Barnsley needing a new manager and approaching Arsene Wenger.

Seattle is a lost cause right now and nothing will change until the next season - why would any of those 3 take that kind of a hit, and why would the 'owner' think that they are viable options?

Crazy talk. Has to be one of the new guys, expansion guys or BD. And the coaches hate BD so he's an outsider.

GM Franchise

I hope they get one of the new guys. I think that is the best option. Think BD will be fired soon.

Domingo

Haven't seen anyone suggesting BD's going to lose his spot though. Not the way they were talking about you, at least.

GM Franchise

Wait. They mentionned it on the latest Inside the FBL so you know its bound to happen.

T-Bonizzle

BD will probably be able to finish the season out unless he does something like "you're in last place what are you gonna do now?" "I'm going to Seattle bitches", like James did.

Domingo

Yeah, saying you were looking forward to leaving to one of the new expansion teams probably wasn't the best move.

GM Franchise

True but they were likely going to fire me anyway so this outcome was inevitable.