News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Anchorage Glaciers made me think of this guy...

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Like I said before, I'm curious as to what is going to happen with the teams GM wise for this season. Is Ian just going to run them himself?

GM Franchise

Maybe the coaches will run them under the authority of the owner.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

So, then... Ian, right?

You looking forward to running Roswell, James?

Jennifer

I do wonder what the morale of the Roswell players would be like understanding that they basically got ditched...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

I do hope Ty realizes that the trades will not go into effect this season, that the comment about the coaches is vague (meaning they could be keeping the Velez Father and Son), and that Reeps will not be going to Seattle with him in the deal and instead will stay in Roswell.

Quote from: Jennifer on July 27, 2012, 10:44:51 AM
I do wonder what the morale of the Roswell players would be like understanding that they basically got ditched...

This too.

Domingo

Like I said, consequences for every decision.

I'm sure the morale would be bad for any team if their GM was willing to move on to what they may believe to be greener pastures.

Domingo

He also needs to sit out the rest of the season, but since he won't start to coach Seattle until next season when they move will be the same time he gets there so it should be fine. Also, Ty's letter did say they would like to include McCay and Flips.

Justin

Don't forget predictions!

Jennifer

To clarify, I mean the Roswell players being traded especially. Are they going to have fun playing for a GM that more or less sold them out?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Domingo

Ah, yeah, I don't know about that. Not sure he knows he's not getting Reeps either.

Chris Shields

Quote from: Jennifer on July 27, 2012, 11:07:17 AM
To clarify, I mean the Roswell players being traded especially. Are they going to have fun playing for a GM that more or less sold them out?
If he takes the job he'll most likely have to sit out the rest of the season, so why does he care what the Roswell players think. The ones that he trades over to Seattle should see it as him wanting to have a strong team, and them being his best players. If I was him, I'd jump on this. You keep Seattle's best, take your best, lose the crap players, and hopefully get to bring in new coaches.

GM Franchise

I missed the part about McKay and Flips but Flips is in legal trouble so that may be an issue especially considering he creatd Flipsopoly last season and McKay is old so he may retire during his tenure. He should do it but it'll make Roswell tank the rest of this season in my opinion.

Jennifer

I meant in Seattle. Okay sure I'd get to play on a strong team, but they want to do well in the current season, right? I dunno, I know that if something like that happened to me I'd feel kind've screwed over and upset. It depends on their individual loyalty I guess.

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on July 27, 2012, 10:56:38 AM
Don't forget predictions!

Who's predictions are you missing?