Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingo on July 27, 2012, 10:41:20 AM
So, then... Ian, right?

You looking forward to running Roswell, James?

After looking over their team and seeing who will be traded there I would like that. Plus their logo is AWESOME. I'm a sci-fi/horror fanatic so that would be a good place for me so I can throw out obscure movie references in my press conferences.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Domingo

I'm still not sure who all I'm voting for yet. Will be up before everyone is locked in though.

Cory

its actually hilarious how Ian makes my new head coach talk.

HARROWWWW?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Any team that does not have a GM for this current season will be simmed auto locked in until a GM is found. If someone moves to Seattle from an exsisting franchise they will simmed till next season effectively.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

That makes sense. Cory, your coach rules.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Oooo...Ty laying down the law to Shazam. I like it.

Justin

I like the comeback Ty. 

Ty

Its okay, I have one last demand before Id say yes.

Id want a new logo to represent the new direction of the team. I intend to wear it in my sig and Id much rather not have the same one you currently use. People might mess us up and its kinda dark. Im working on a new design (rough design, I only have paint) currently

GM Franchise

Good call. I think they need a new logo.

Ty

I threw this together in 20 seconds on paint

Something like this (although done by someone with capabilities) would be what Id want

Ty

Ty

That but with Seattle written there

T-Bonizzle

Whoa, you're trading Harding to Roswell?

T-Bonizzle

Keep Harding and trade him to me in the off-season if you don't want him lol