News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Yeah, I like Reeps better

lol done but I want to keep my 'big three' united

Hondo

You like Reeps.... better than Harding??

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

GM Franchise

I think they are about equal.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

I was thinking that it was the team style that had Harding getting better stats. Like James played team ball, i focused on Smith. I had the stronger team, maybe thats why?

Maybe people disagree?

T-Bonizzle

To be fair they are both rated a C. And if TyTy wants a PG to run the offense, Reeps is a better choice. Harding is a scoring PG.

Ty

Ill have Mason Griffen and Blair Smith, a play runner is more important than a score lol

Jennifer

I would so love it if James had to take his suicidal PR guy with him.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

An expansion team making the switch to Seattle is a steal. Hopefully TyTy's demands didn't scare the owner off.

James needs to keep his staff lol

Hondo

That was an awful lot of demands.

I'm surprised you didn't ask the owner to trim the hair on your balls twice a week.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Screw that. I do want the team doc though and want Franks to be my PR guy. lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

I saw a fifthly in there for a bit.

Strike

Quote from: TyTy (formerly Trifecta) on July 27, 2012, 12:43:53 PM

That but with Seattle written there

I like the idea on the logo, Ty, I just think it could use a different color than red - seeing as you're trying to move away from old Toppers colors (which I think were black, red and white?). I know a few teams out there already use some shades of blue, so maybe like a light, green color of sorts with white and maybe silver? Possibly similar to the old NHL's Hartford Whalers color pattern? Just throwing it out there as a suggestion: http://images.wikia.com/icehockey/images/a/a3/HartfordWhalers.png

Hondo

Like the Seattle Seahawks. Those are their colors too. That'd be an interesting tie-in.

T-Bonizzle

Team colors are black and more black, because James bought 'Bad Boy' uniforms last season.