News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: JackHondo on July 27, 2012, 01:00:36 PM
Like the Seattle Seahawks. Those are their colors too. That'd be an interesting tie-in.

Exactly. The MLS' Sounders also have similar colors - this would be literally a way of embracing the city of Seattle once again after the "Bad Boy" era experiment pretty much alienated a majority of that fanbase.

Ty

lol, I think they are all fair conditions.

The Valez one sounds done already
The trade one will be of no issue
The Flips one is good logic (and lets me keep a loyal player in a different role in case injury comes up or something)
The staff one is the only difficult one but Im sure he's approve it
The announcement one is just pure logistics

Yeah, I edit and then un-edited one. Ive been jumping back and forth whether to include it and then Hondo's last post scared me off adding it yet.

Im going to add it as a request should these ones be offered. Mason Griffen  needs a contract extension.

Im sorta partial to the black white and red colors. My old high school team was the Copper Kings (mining town mind you) and based on Nostolgia, i love that logo there lol

Ty

Quote from: Chris Strike on July 27, 2012, 01:01:53 PM
Exactly. The MLS' Sounders also have similar colors - this would be literally a way of embracing the city of Seattle once again after the "Bad Boy" era experiment pretty much alienated a majority of that fanbase.

Good point, ill consider that def

GM Franchise

Yeah it was black as the color. Seahawks style colors would work great.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Seahawks or Oregon Ducks colors

Strike

Quote from: domingo on July 27, 2012, 01:07:06 PM
Seahawks or Oregon Ducks colors

Ducks colors would not be bad either - not many teams in the FBL use yellow as part of their jerseys at all, right? Could be a way of standing out a little more, making a change, etc.

Ty

Can someone help me make sense of a couple things. My basketball knowledge on the positions is actually no word of a lie supplied to me via wiki. I dont understand why James has positions that read G and F. How do they compare to the rest of the league?

Jennifer

A contract extension for Griffin is your job, I don't think the owner will do it for you.

G and F means they play both Shooting Guard and Point Guard, or both Small Forward and Power Foward

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Griffen can play every position on the court.

Ty

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 27, 2012, 01:13:12 PM
Griffen can play every position on the court.

Is that why his stats are pretty low? Wow, James what is he supposed to play?

T-Bonizzle

He was drafted to play all 5 positions last Season. He entered the league with that ability. Basically, you can play him at any position you desire.

GM Franchise

Yeah it means they can play multiple positions.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

So, does that mean he would play them all pretty well equally well or is it just a matter of finding where he shines?

GM Franchise

I only played Griffin at SG and SF.

Cory

id say youd have to try him out and find where he excells best.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE