OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

it a sled dog  lol

thanks
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

There will be no logo changes and Blade is also doing the ones for the new teams. Steamers is also in reference to Mark Twain and the Steam Boats not a train.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

LOL. No playing hardball with Shazam, it seems.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

no problem  Ian ... thought I could help

guess it was steamboats ... but saw that logo went at it

Black Death

ty ask for to much...

owners like I can get someone else for cheap

Black Death

oh jen ... welcome to the agent hates you club ... have a seat ... need a drink

Jennifer

Quote from: Black Death on July 27, 2012, 08:30:49 PM
oh jen ... welcome to the agent hates you club ... have a seat ... need a drink

I think that this is kind've an unfair overreaction personally...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Shazam withdrew his offer to Ty. Who's next?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

WOW. TyTy was in a great position too, but I guess he wanted too much. Sad, we had a deal worked out in the event he gets the position lol

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on July 27, 2012, 08:34:34 PM
I think that this is kind've an unfair overreaction personally...

You take this game FAR too personally lol.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Wait, what did you do to him in the first place?

Hondo

I think she got a little testy with him during the Reeps negotiations trying to strongarm him into a deal. It didn't work.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Yeah, she pulled a BD.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I take games seriously, what can I say? It's just that, from an in-game perspective, it seems a bit much for an agent to outright refuse to deal with me for what I, at the time, viewed as a fairly minor falling out that I already apologised for once already. It's not like I insulted him.

-- I'm not taking it personally, it's just an agent doing this has fairly heavy 'gameplay' repercussions in that it makes drafting a minefield and restricts what players I can get. Ultimately I just feel that yes, this is a game about characters and personalities, but this is kind've a heavy penalty contrasted with what I actually did and how I responded to it subsequently.

(On a sidenote my Vraba!hate is kind've tongue in cheek)

Jennifer

BD insulted an agent to his face, I basically said "I have other options, so if you don't want Reeps to sit out this season, it's to your advantage to sign this deal", so whilst yes, I did get testy I think this is pretty severe considering I've done all I can to say sorry. If I wanted to be a bitch I could've NOT traded Reeps and then told the press that Goldsmith is a dick or something.

Edit: And get in his face that he went on vacation with Vraba when he was supposed to be playing with me.