News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

No Jen, you did the right thing by giving me reeps playing hardball with him.

GM Franchise

Any guesses as to whom Shazam will ask to GM Seattle next?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Chris Shields

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 27, 2012, 08:46:41 PM
Any guesses as to whom Shazam will ask to GM Seattle next?
I don't know, but we've now seen our second owner show up. The Aliens owner would like to have a word with TyTy.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Shields on July 27, 2012, 08:47:39 PM
I don't know, but we've now seen our second owner show up. The Aliens owner would like to have a word with TyTy.

Just saw that. Probably isn't happy with the Shazam thing.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Oh shit TyTy.

Like I said, I never want to meet my owner...

Ty

No worries, Ill be honest and truthful

GM Franchise

Waiting for Shazam the Rapping Genie to reappear...

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 27, 2012, 08:49:33 PM
Explain to me why the PR lady said she opened a letter today from Seattle to you, I then had her check the phone records and apparently you made a telephone call to them...

Uh-oh...this is going to get good.

Hondo

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 27, 2012, 08:50:14 PM
Waiting for Shazam the Rapping Genie to reappear...

I'm going to bet Jag.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

I think he'll go for Cory.

Black Death

jen , you did what I did , you insulted him to his face ... all  I had to do was say no to Sales and ask him to leave ... simply. 

no I try to get cute with words  and kick him out of the office ...

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

I think Ty is in trouble. Weasel your way out Bobby Heenan style.

Jennifer

"We're done, hope it's worth it to Billy's 'career' when the Wolves are walking out of this season with rings"

- is what I said. That's not an insult. It's ill tempered, but it's not an insult.

When I got asked about it, I said this;

"I will hold up my hands and say that I made a mistake. I was and still am a great admirer of Billy Reeps and Roswell are lucky to have him. I did not make the type of offer that he deserved, and then I said a few things that I shouldn't have done. Pre season is a bit of a stressful time, especially with a lot of protracted negotiations going on, and I let that affect my overall professionalism. I'd like to apologise to the organisation for missing the opportunity, and to Mr. Robert Goldsmith for my behaviour."

- Which is nothing but contrite. And then I tried to make another apology. This locks me out of a chunk of the entire market, that's a REALLY heavy penalty considering my entire response has been wholly apologetic, and no offence, BD, you basically told Sales to get the hell out of your office, which is a lot more severe, and then your apology was backhanded.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Domingo

Can't follow the ty thing from my phone, but I'll definitely check In when I get home. Has anyone else been approached about the toppers job yet?

Chris Shields

Quote from: Jennifer on July 27, 2012, 09:02:07 PM
"We're done, hope it's worth it to Billy's 'career' when the Wolves are walking out of this season with rings"

- is what I said. That's not an insult. It's ill tempered, but it's not an insult.

When I got asked about it, I said this;

"I will hold up my hands and say that I made a mistake. I was and still am a great admirer of Billy Reeps and Roswell are lucky to have him. I did not make the type of offer that he deserved, and then I said a few things that I shouldn't have done. Pre season is a bit of a stressful time, especially with a lot of protracted negotiations going on, and I let that affect my overall professionalism. I'd like to apologise to the organisation for missing the opportunity, and to Mr. Robert Goldsmith for my behaviour."

- Which is nothing but contrite. And then I tried to make another apology. This locks me out of a chunk of the entire market, that's a REALLY heavy penalty considering my entire response has been wholly apologetic, and no offence, BD, you basically told Sales to get the hell out of your office, which is a lot more severe, and then your apology was backhanded.
Plus, I'm pretty sure BD encouraged the man to perform felatio on him.