News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingo on July 27, 2012, 09:10:41 PM
Can't follow the ty thing from my phone, but I'll definitely check In when I get home. Has anyone else been approached about the toppers job yet?

Nope but BD got offered the Mississippi job.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Sheild's laying down the law. Time will tell how Fox responds...

I think Fox will walk out on the team a la DeAnte Weed in Texas. You might want to study up on how Cory handled that.

T-Bonizzle

And you just got offered the Seattle job Dom. The era of Domingo begins.

Chris Shields

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 27, 2012, 09:14:35 PM
Sheild's laying down the law. Time will tell how Fox responds...

I think Fox will walk out on the team a la DeAnte Weed in Texas. You might want to study up on how Cory handled that.
Right now I plan on giving him a chance at redemption next week. Still on the bench, but give him some playing time.

T-Bonizzle

Benching him is a risky thing. I think the PR thing was the right move, he probably would have responded well to that, not sure how he'll respond to being put in his place.

Jennifer

Just apologised... again. Have no idea what the fuck I'm doing if he blows me off.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Arkia dodged a bullet. Damn...couldn't wait another week to fix your line-up lol?

GM Franchise

Dom, you got the Toppers GM position.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 27, 2012, 09:19:31 PM
Arkia dodged a bullet. Damn...couldn't wait another week to fix your line-up lol?

Agreed. MAJOR bullet dodged there.

Jennifer

QuoteDave and Chico will either not play for you next season or they can find other representation. Goodbye.

Uh... can you even do that? I'm pretty sure you can't make your player sit without getting in some serious shit.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Chris Shields

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 27, 2012, 09:18:02 PM
Benching him is a risky thing. I think the PR thing was the right move, he probably would have responded well to that, not sure how he'll respond to being put in his place.
I'm a little worried about that, but I wanted to show early on that there would be no crap taken in Pittsburgh. DaKool is being made an example of basically. Could work out, could backfire. If it backfires I just drop him into the expansion draft.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on July 27, 2012, 09:21:28 PM
Uh... can you even do that? I'm pretty sure you can't make your player sit without getting in some serious shit.

He might force you to trade them off the team.

T-Bonizzle

Or they'll get new agents.

But feel free to mess up your line-up Jen, I need some wins to get back to the top.

GM Franchise

I think it will help Boise more than anyone. If Wyoming falls apart they will be the number two team out west.

Jennifer

They're under contractual obligation to play. He can't make me trade them.

Seriously if he starts getting cute I'm calling in the lawyers. What's he going to say? That he's bitter over me getting mad? Fuck that, he's just straight-up being a cunt by not accepting three apologies in a row.

If he's a dick to me, I'll be a dick to him, simple as. I said sorry to him, and he effectively spat in my face.

I dunno, I might leave it till the end of the season and then offer another apology, but if he decides to continue on this tack then it's a war.