Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

That is true. Then they would be ok.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Doesn't the team trading away players hav to protect them? Meaning the two players going to Tampa would have to be protected by Hollywood?

Oh, and I had accepted the Seattle offer before I even posted on here. 8)

GM Franchise

Kind of figured that. You should be in good shape since the Velez family is gone. Glad they're getting dumped at the end of the season.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

14 players should be enough for the two teams to pick from.

Really wish I could just take over Seattle now.

T-Bonizzle

Yea I don't know why you can't take over now.

But, then again taking over in the middle of a season gives you more chances to royally screw up.

GM Franchise

Me too. As long as you dump Beast you will be good to go PR and money wise with the coaching staff being gone. That will free up $9 mil in cap space and $2 mil in PR space. Easily your best move.

Black Death

I think jen might have set him off
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 27, 2012, 10:50:38 PM
Yea I don't know why you can't take over now.

But, then again taking over in the middle of a season gives you more chances to royally screw up.

This is all true. You should be able to do trades and whatnot hopefully.

T-Bonizzle

Need to dump Franks too!

GM Franchise

True. He'll likely be the PR guy wherever I end up, lol.  :P

Domingo

Virgina vs. Hollywood
Montana vs. Texas
Roswell vs. Tampa Bay
Las Vegas vs. Puerto Rico
Boise vs. Pittsburgh
Seattle vs. Kentucky
Wyoming vs. Boston

Boston vs. Boise
Kentucky vs. Montana
Pittsburgh vs. Hollywood
Puerto Rico vs. Roswell
Tampa Bay vs. Seattle
Virginia vs. Wyoming
Las Vegas vs. Texas

T-Bonizzle

Virgina vs. Hollywood
Montana vs. Texas
Roswell vs. Tampa Bay
Las Vegas vs. Puerto Rico
Boise vs. Pittsburgh
Seattle vs. Kentucky
Wyoming vs. Boston

Boston vs. Boise
Kentucky vs. Montana
Pittsburgh vs. Hollywood
Puerto Rico vs. Roswell
Tampa Bay vs. Seattle
Virginia vs. Wyoming
Las Vegas vs. Texas

Domingo

Quote from: Trumpers on July 27, 2012, 12:11:55 PM
Any team that does not have a GM for this current season will be simmed auto locked in until a GM is found. If someone moves to Seattle from an exsisting franchise they will simmed till next season effectively.

Yeah, thought it would only stay locked until next season if an existing gm took over. Gonna start plotting planning for next season.

GM Franchise

I guess that means you take over immediately considering you aren't an existing GM...right?

T-Bonizzle

Maybe next week. Seattle is already locked in for this week.