News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

General news stated next season in the press release.

GM Franchise

That is true. It did say that in the news story.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Virginia vs. Hollywood
Montana vs. Texas
Roswell vs. Tampa Bay
Las Vegas vs. Puerto Rico
Boise vs. Pittsburgh
Seattle vs. Kentucky
Wyoming vs. Boston

Boston vs. Boise
Kentucky vs. Montana
Pittsburgh vs. Hollywood
Puerto Rico vs. Roswell
Tampa Bay vs. Seattle
Virginia vs. Wyoming
Las Vegas vs. Texas
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Breaking News: GM TyTy fired from Roswell!

At least, that's what I'm seeing happening.

GM Franchise

Gotta agree with that. I don't see Ty being kept around Roswell.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

lol...

that what asking for too much gets you

GM Franchise

Ty should've gone with the original deal.

Black Death

GM Franchise

He also should've checked his office for wire taps.

Strike

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 28, 2012, 03:03:21 AM
He also should've checked his office for wire taps.

Note to self: disposable phones that can't be tapped/can easily be disposed of. <_<

Black Death

in the FBL ... the walls have ears

Domingo

Ty needs to lock in before she calls back, then have his receptionist/ PR lady say he's out of the office for the rest of the day. Get fired or suspended next week... That's smart basketball.

GM Franchise

The board will get him either after he locks in or next week.

Domingo

But at least he gets in another week if he can pull it off.

GM Franchise

The owner seemed pissed. Don't see that happening unless they give him a warning instead of firing him.