Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Season 9 FBL revenge tour ... kicking off soon
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Storyline wise it would create two automatic storyline feuds and would set up the Western Conference to have playoff contention warfare going on full blast between the three teams involved.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

It pretty much set

next season it the rebirth of two of the original fbl teams ... Hollywood cusp of greatness before I took it and wrap it around a tree

Seattle who was the first great dynasty of the league and was on downward spiral before James grab the controls an  drove it head first in the ground.

Honest , I see Seattle actually far better next season because Dom has little room to move this off season... Hollywood is a season away, there going to have a good season 9 , but season 10 when they do real damage  because they can get a bench that there going to need if there going to want to make a deep run in the playoffs

GM Franchise

I actually think Hollywood will do better than Seattle next season. Seattle will be a playoff contender season 10. I see a lot more potential in Hollywood especially after that trade.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Reason I see Seattle   doing better this year, is because they have a few draft picks to play with this off-season .  He can drop some dead weight and replace them with no problem.  Hollywood going to be tougher this off-season because  I left them with no picks this off-season. They might have to work little bit hard to get backups ... They could play with season 10 picks , but I learn the hard way,  the draft picks are gold and so not be taken lightly

GM Franchise

Didn't realize Hollywood has no draft picks next season. However getting Blair Smith, Sean Rivers, and Billy Reeps should get them through the season without the draft picks being an issue. More depth.

Black Death

funny missed because of all this movement is one of Hondo's rare in game mistakes ... actually pissing off his head coach.  I know he got Gogo to help pick up the slack , but after working so hard to keep the coach for one more year .  Making him mad during the middle of the season is just strange and might be the mistake the derails the three-peat

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 28, 2012, 03:48:55 PM
Didn't realize Hollywood has no draft picks next season. However getting Blair Smith, Sean Rivers, and Billy Reeps should get them through the season without the draft picks being an issue. More depth.

that why I put Seattle ahead of them in making a impact season 9 ... Hollywood can maintain and do real damage season 10

GM Franchise

It also will depend on if Mason Griffin wants to stay in Seattle after next season.

T-Bonizzle

TyTy if you need a draft pick for Hollywood, we may still be able to work something out.

I think James in Roswell will be good. If all ya'll draft well, you might be able to contend for the 4th playoff spot next year.

That's 3 West teams without GMs this year. Does this create an opening for Montana to run wild and get that 4th playoff spot?

GM Franchise

Yeah Ty will need picks. I had no clue about Hollywood not having any.

Already looked over the Roswell roster post trade and know what holes need to be filled. Should be an easy fix.

Montana could easily make the playoffs at this rate.

Black Death

hey .. spill was the deal  you two had

GM Franchise

Rebel, Ty already took the Hollywood deal.

Domingo

Rebel not reading anything apparently. Hopefully his owner doesn't notice he called them back.

J-Reb

I'm sorry...I've been in the middle of nowhere for a week and catching up...trying to get locked-in to not hold everybody up.

I'll be back home this evening and will have to go back and catch up.

Black Death

feel bad for rebel... just wrong time to lose access ... he would have nice spot in hollywood also