News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: Blade on July 28, 2012, 07:19:01 PM
Introducing the new GM of Roswell Aliens...

SWERVE...

ITS STING!!

THIS IS THE GREATEST NIGHT IN THE HISTORY OF OUR SPORT!!!!

Also looking forward to the task - I was hoping I'd get the Glaciers. Think I can do some cool things with them, given it'll be a small market kind of team.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Blade on July 28, 2012, 07:19:01 PM
Introducing the new GM of Roswell Aliens...

SWERVE...

ITS STING!!

LMFAO yeah and knowing my luck Jim Hellwig in full face paint will be my new PR guy.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

FXBlade

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Strike...

Your signature is F'n Huge, Black Death would be proud of you

GM Franchise

Sig on steroids for Strike. Also Dom I sent you the links to the Toppers userbar and team logo.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Tried to see what it'd be like with everything but yeah, definitely too much. Just the logo as the icon should suffice. Sorry, was experimenting a bit. XD

Domingo

Got them, thank you.

Dorling

I assume Ian realises that Jen is waiting a response in Wyoming?

In other news, I now think that Dom is James when he posts because of the Toppers logo.

Jennifer

More than likely it's going to be a "NO, LOCK IN DAMMIT".

But still, this is why I wanted to scout the assistants ahead of time and I just got shut down. Should've taken Nest...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Yeah Nest would've been a better option than Amos.

Quote from: Dorling on July 28, 2012, 07:41:08 PM
I assume Ian realises that Jen is waiting a response in Wyoming?

In other news, I now think that Dom is James when he posts because of the Toppers logo.

Lol well I'll change mine when I get a new team. I wonder where I'll end up? Hmmmm...  :D

Black Death

should have gave you  the gay guy ... lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on July 28, 2012, 07:45:26 PM
should have gave you  the gay guy ... lol

Whoever gets Moe Christopher needs to get Brian Beast so they can live happily ever after.

Domingo

Depending on how many we can send to the expansion draft, he may be available.

GM Franchise

Trust me, that is the one contract on Seattle you will want to get rid of.

Jennifer

To be fair I didn't get Nest because Hawk told me he could get him for cheaper than what he demanded, so I got a bit misled there.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

you and this cheap kick ... man that hurt you a few times  lol   

just kidding
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"