News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Roswell might try the same tactics Hollywood and Seattle did before giving up and settling on James.

Will anyone make the jump?

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 28, 2012, 08:33:31 PM
Roswell might try the same tactics Hollywood and Seattle did before giving up and settling on James.

Will anyone make the jump?

Don't really see anyone else jumping teams to be honest out of the remaining GMs.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

rebel ... is the one

that about it , I think everyone is in a nice place with what they have
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Rebel might be it but he's on an expansion team and likely can improve his team greatly through the draft this upcoming season since he's likely to get a top 5 pick.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 28, 2012, 08:54:21 PM
Rebel might be it but he's on an expansion team and likely can improve his team greatly through the draft this upcoming season since he's likely to get a top 5 pick.

I knew it was going to be a rough go in year one...adding another high draft pick will do wonders for my squad. I should have stayed away from Trafford with a ten-foot pole. :)

GM Franchise

I think you will be in good shape if you draft someone who can play both sides of the court that will compliment Reed, Lugasoon, and Massimo. You get one more guy who can score and you can do some major damage.

T-Bonizzle

I'm hoping the teams without GMs will suffer some sort of penalty so they don't take wins from the GMs actually playing. Especially in the West, Montana should get that 4th playoff spot because Jag is still playing this season. Seattle, Hollywood, and Roswell can just phone it in for the rest of the season as far as I'm concerned.

GM Franchise

They probably will. Best chance to make the playoffs is Roswell out of that bunch but with the lowered morale from Ty bolting from the team I think Montana will sneak in by a game over them.

Black Death

should have traded me tafford

Ty

Solid team

Ernie Bell -11
PG/SG
R - 22yrs old
4 milllion (4)
C

Lucic Chachenko-1
SF
R - 27 years old
3.5 million (5)
C

Kadeon Apollo-55
C
9 million (3)
C+
3 - 23 years old

Billy Reeps-12
PG
R -22yrs old
2.5 million (3)
C

Sean Rivers-27
SG
3 - 22yrs old
3 million (4)
C

Blair Smith - 13
SG/SF
R - 23yrs old
9 million (5)
B

GM Franchise

Stars are going to be a contender next season.

Black Death

I left you some nice pieces ,  you have to work on a bench but you should be alright ,

GM Franchise

Bell or Reeps will be on the bench so that's a start right there.

Black Death

bell a starter to be honest , think he better than reeps .. he going to need a big man , maybe you can trade james ,  you going to have a few