News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

That is IF I get Roswell. Hope I do. Only thing the team needs is a SG. Will have everything else which is good.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: Black Death on July 29, 2012, 01:53:33 AM
bell a starter to be honest , think he better than reeps

lol, I thought my stance of Reeps was pretty clear already. My three more than likely will be starting. Chedenko, unless something amazing happens, will be my 6th man

GM Franchise

Not going to lie, Chackenko is someone on my radar mainly because if I do end up with Roswell I'll need a SF and he's the type of player that I think I can work with.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 29, 2012, 02:44:52 AM
Not going to lie, Chackenko is someone on my radar mainly because if I do end up with Roswell I'll need a SF and he's the type of player that I think I can work with.

I want Umjumbo back :(

GM Franchise

Ty

Hes young, hes improving, hes big and most important, hes loyal to me. In a heartbeat Id trade for him back

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

And of course I'm still waiting for Roswell hire me, lol. To prepare I'm watching X-Files and The Fourth Kind.

Ty

If you get it, we will be in talks immediately

Also remember, Mckay quits

GM Franchise

Agreed on the talks.

Knew that about McKay. Going to need some coaches not named Velez.

Black Death

TY did  mackay not go with you to hollywood ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

McKay and Flips went with him to the Stars according to the deal.

Ty

Yep, dealing with Flips is going to be an issue but luckily, I have a plan for that... Jerry Closeness

GM Franchise

Send Flips packing. Both the best and worst decision I made coaching wise.

Ty

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 29, 2012, 03:47:33 AM
Send Flips packing. Both the best and worst decision I made coaching wise.

Again, I have a plan there. Im going to offer him the position of PR