News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

So do I still have the scouting reports? I have like 6 for next season from other teams and they were honestly big part of my trades would be kinda pissed if I
Lost them

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Yeah now all Ty has to do is change his logo to the Stars and we're good to go on the confusion issue.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

I got you Cory. Would be awesome to get a peek at them though.

Domingo

Also, when do we get unlocked?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on July 29, 2012, 07:41:53 PM
So do I still have the scouting reports? I have like 6 for next season from other teams and they were honestly big part of my trades would be kinda pissed if I
Lost them

Again I didnt put this as part of the game, you really need to talk to the players you did this with...it was some weird thing people started using and I said I wasnt going to record them because it got overly complicated. I am not trying to be an ass about this, but this was you guys doing your own thing.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingo on July 29, 2012, 07:44:27 PM
Also, when do we get unlocked?

I think at the end of the season.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

get with the people that you agree to share reports with ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

I know Cory gets three from the Toppers.

Black Death

any confuse we can dive into the trades  thread and sort them out

Cory

I record everything I do in regards to trades, to obviously help Ian out and stuff.

I got:

3 Scouting reports from Seattle (part of the JJ Deal)
2 Scouting reports from Wyoming (Part of the McLoo deal)

Black Death

well get with Jen and Dom and I think your good

it something that were doing ourselves...   

Cory

yeah, I will when the prospects get announced.

Domingo

Quote from: domingo on July 29, 2012, 07:43:41 PM
I got you Cory. Would be awesome to get a peek at them though.

Umm...

Black Death

week 6 or 7 I think

last season it was week 6

GM Franchise

Yeah it was week 6 the draft order was announced and week 7 the prospects were announced.