News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Something caught my eye, Ian. Abrax Stagiousious is supposed to be a combo guard, he's only being referred to as a point guard in press and I've just noticed on my team sheet as well. Is that just typos or is that being reflected in the sim too? I'm not grousing, you understand, I just want to make sure cause I signed him to be that combo guard.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 29, 2012, 08:39:10 PM
Only protecting 6? We'll be releasing way too many players into the expansion draft. With 14 teams, that's up to 28 players they get to select from. It only hurts the existing teams...as someone of us are being forced to release an extra player we don't need to.

lol Chart is probably only going to sign with PR, so I don't think other teams should try.

They will go into free agency.

GM Franchise

I agree with Bone which is why I didn't go near him.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Bear in mind there will be several retirements and several of the guys being released are the infamous F grades though.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

check the head coaches ... a lot of retirments
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on July 29, 2012, 08:39:59 PM
Something caught my eye, Ian. Abrax Stagiousious is supposed to be a combo guard, he's only being referred to as a point guard in press and I've just noticed on my team sheet as well. Is that just typos or is that being reflected in the sim too? I'm not grousing, you understand, I just want to make sure cause I signed him to be that combo guard.

Yes he is a combo guard on the sim I just checked.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

I know some teams need to release more than one player, and you don't have to protect everyone. I know it'll probably effect me, Cory, Justin, Dorling the most.

Jennifer

Quote from: Trumpers on July 29, 2012, 08:42:19 PM
Yes he is a combo guard on the sim I just checked.

Got it. Just had a bit of an 'oh crap' moment, lol.

--

Sigh. Feel like my team is self-destructing right now.

Dorling

Crap yeah I just read that, releasing two players will really mess me up. I thought that with half the expansion teams we'd release half the players...

Couple that with the fact I have NO draft picks and my team could get severely weakened.

GM Franchise

Releasing two is a bit much for most teams but that's just my opinion. Only one should be good considering there'll be only 5 rounds in the expansion draft or possibly six with two remaining being free agents.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

I'm glad I have my draft picks, but releasing two players means I can't make the deal I want, and I disrupt my team entirely.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Embrace the challenge gentlemen.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Quote from: Trumpers on July 29, 2012, 08:47:52 PM
Embrace the challenge gentlemen.

Challenge Accepted. I'll find a way. Some of these recently transferred GMs must need a 7'7 centre...

T-Bonizzle

That handcuffs everything I can do for the offseason, and gives me no ability to address my team's problem in the manner I want to do so...

Except Dorling if you trade him you have to protect him. Meaning you have to expansion him or expansion someone else in his place.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on July 29, 2012, 08:49:05 PM
Challenge Accepted. I'll find a way. Some of these recently transferred GMs must need a 7'7 centre...

I might.  :)