News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 29, 2012, 08:49:26 PM
That handcuffs everything I can do for the offseason, and gives me no ability to address my team's problem in the manner I want to do so...

Except Dorling if you trade him you have to protect him. Meaning you have to expansion him or expansion someone else in his place.

Yeah I know, I'll find a way.

Jennifer

Expansion draft is a blessing in disguise for me, I think.

Hawk's right, my team hasn't gelled at all. Might be time to have a firesale.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

You have a decent team Jen, you could get some good value for them.

jagilki

Is Coach Cockemonononocov a victim of Conspiracy?  Find out tonight on As the Bears Growl.

Jennifer

Yeah I have a few ideas in mind already, as well as stuff in the pipeline. Probably time to go Greek again, lol.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

BD, Poppdikos is my head coach!!

jagilki

Quote from: Jennifer on July 29, 2012, 09:02:18 PM
Yeah I have a few ideas in mind already, as well as stuff in the pipeline. Probably time to go Greek again, lol.

You said you'd never talk about that weekend.

T-Bonizzle

The head coach you're replacing next season, by kicking him off the team.

Domingo

Yeah, I found that funny, Justin.

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on July 29, 2012, 09:01:45 PM
Is Coach Cockemonononocov a victim of Conspiracy?  Find out tonight on As the Bears Growl.

Your coach is great comedy. Fun to keep track of.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 29, 2012, 09:04:55 PM
The head coach you're replacing next season, by kicking him off the team.

He tried to make a call and the PR lady asked if he really wanted to do that.  Then he asked to speak to him specifically.  I don't think he realizes he is my coach for now.

GM Franchise

He wont be next season though.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Ian's here, so are a bunch of you. Let's lock in as soon as possible!

Black Death

I know he your coach ... I ask for PR waves .... that not a team ... that what she was telling me

just offering him a job for next season ... nothing wrong with that
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer