News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 29, 2012, 09:07:37 PM
Ian's here, so are a bunch of you. Let's lock in as soon as possible!

This. And speaking of that do the new GMs have to lock in too or does it continue to be simmed?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

They're not officially in charge yet, so they're auto locked.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

Quote from: Black Death on July 29, 2012, 09:08:08 PM
I know he your coach ... I ask for PR waves .... that not a team ... that what she was telling me

just offering him a job for next season ... nothing wrong with that

I know there is nothing wrong.  I just thought you asked for the sam eperson twice and didn't realize it.

Justin

I thought info discussed in our threads weren't "public knowledge".

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on July 29, 2012, 09:10:20 PM
They're not officially in charge yet, so they're auto locked.

Yeah that's true. Didn't want to hold things up which is why I asked.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Yeah they're not supposed to be public knowledge. Technically Hondo knows nothing.

LOLOLOLOL Stellikopolis.

Justin

Black Death

asking him about next year... have not meantion anything about your deal ... will not say a word
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

I was talking about Hondo, BD not you.

Hondo

Hondo has eyes everywhere, Justin...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Stellikopolis is going to be in for a rude awakening.

jagilki

Quote from: JackHondo on July 29, 2012, 09:18:18 PM
Hondo has eyes everywhere, Justin...

Hondo's watching you poop.

T-Bonizzle

Hondo

I don't think he was pooping...

Can't unsee that I guess.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Hondo is a Peeping Tom!