News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I think Justin might be in trouble if the Chart deal gets out in the news.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

well ... i know secret deals dont' work out to well

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 29, 2012, 09:23:56 PM
I think Justin might be in trouble if the Chart deal gets out in the news.

I'm fucked!

Strike

A buck-fidy on Hondo having eyes everywhere.

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

It'll almost always quasi-leak.

It did with BD's "secret coach" and BJW's Gambler's Anonymous stay.

All depends on how you handle it I guess.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Yeah, Justin is screwed.  :P

Hondo

*looks at watch*

Well that was quick.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

* jagilki waits for Gogo to wonder who the fuck Issiah and Magic are.

Black Death

justin trying to back out ... opps
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

* jagilki offers Justin some lube.

Justin

And there goes my chance at the Championship.

GM Franchise

You know it's bad when I actually have stable coaches for once compared to other teams.  :D

Domingo

You have coaches, James?

T-Bonizzle

You should probably ask him to wine and dine you first Justin before he fucks you in the ass!

And suddenly, Pittsburgh is a playoff contender.