News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

So I may have an early draft pick in the first round after all. Thanks, Justin. 8)

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingo on July 29, 2012, 09:40:14 PM
You have coaches, James?

Yes, hired Moe Christopher while everyone else was gunning for Black and Chart. Moses Franks is a player/assistant coach.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Haha, no problem Dom.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 29, 2012, 09:38:50 PM

You need to resign them both...Hi I work in PR you should change your logo. If for example this was on a computer you could right click the logo under mind...get the properties and change it in your signature to the 'ickle stars' logi...

LOL
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Ok just heads up I'm going to try n play catchup once I get home, currently bailing a loved one out of jail in this hot ass Vegas weather. Been trying to do what I can on mobile but I wont be able to get results n such till I get home. Plz don't lock in all crazy fast making me feel like the village idiot once again. Lol

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Ty

I haven't been computer, no chance to change it. I delete old one though

jagilki

For just a second there with the way things have been going I expected Rattle to get pissed at Hondo for implying that he has no chance at the Championship this year in PR.

T-Bonizzle

Just to make sure, if a player goes to free agency that doesn't waste one of our protections right Ian?

Since some soon to be free agents are signing new contracts with other teams. I don't want to be in a situation where I have to protect Cross under any circumstance.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 29, 2012, 10:00:38 PM
Just to make sure, if a player goes to free agency that doesn't waste one of our protections right Ian?

Since some soon to be free agents are signing new contracts with other teams. I don't want to be in a situation where I have to protect Cross under any circumstance.

Nope you aint got to protect them mate. Expansion draft is more geared to players on contracts I guess. Chance to filter out the shit for you guys. If a player is traded thats different cause you are getting something back for that.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

I'm letting Cross go do whatever he wants after the season is over.

Domingo

Justin is really in trouble now. Strike may be too, PR budget-wise. Nest is going to want a 2 or 3 mil contract to be an assistant.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 29, 2012, 10:02:45 PM
Nope you aint got to protect them mate. Expansion draft is more geared to players on contracts I guess. Chance to filter out the shit for you guys. If a player is traded thats different cause you are getting something back for that.

What if we have players retire? Like in my case we have Faarooq and Closeness retiring. Would I have to send two more players to the expansion draft or just those two?

T-Bonizzle

You're not sending players anywhere. Just don't protect Farooq and Closeness.

Jennifer

You can still protect six, the retirees count. So yeah, you don't have to worry about letting anyone go.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Figured I'd ask considering I've never had retiring players before just a bunch of young kids, lol.